"Kill Him!"

That night, we set up in a room.

We put salt in the windows and a little ways from the door just to make sure the ghost didnt come to get us.

We knew that this case was an easy one. All we had to do was burn all the bones, but that's five bodies to dig up and burn, that takes time.

Dean, Alaina, and Madeline were all currently heading to the cemetery to dig them up, but it was still going to be some time.

Sam, Rachel, and I stayed back to keep an eye on the next target.

I was sitting at the table in the room, sitting in front of the laptop set up with the video recording in the room Teddy Zile booked, a.k.a the room that the murders are taking place.

"Ok, call when your done," Sam said shutting his phone.

I looked at him.

"They just got there," He told us.

I nodded and noted it took them an hour.

It only took an hour for him to show up.

Teddy is a fat man with a balding head, a straggly brown beard, and yellowing teeth.

Totally looked like a person who would kidnap four boys and do god knows what to them with accomplices.

A half an hour later everything started.

The lights in his room started flickering. TV and radio going on and off.

We raced downstairs to Teddy's room armed with rifles full of rock salt and a thing of salt.

We got down to his door and Sam kicked it in.

The fat balding man jumped at the suddenness and I cringed at the sight.

He was wearing a dirty white tank top and striped boxers, not a pretty sight to see.

"Who are you?!" He hollered.

"Sir, please-" I tried but he interrupted me.

"Why are you here?" He yelled.

"Sir," I tried again.

"Shut up!" He screamed.

"Sir, calm down, now," Sam cut in.

"You don't tell me what to do," Teddy snapped.

"Oh, shut it old man," Rachel snapped and stalked towards him.

Teddy took a step back away from her, as if afraid.

"Damn mouse," Sammy muttered under his breath.

I slapped his stomach and walked towards Teddy and Rachel who was glaring at him.

"Why did you do it?" I asked in a hushed voice.

"Do what?" He asked.

He may act dumb, but I can see it in his eyes that he knows what I'm talking about.

"Don't play dumb," I snapped.

The lights flickered again.

I quickly opened the salt container I had been carrying and poured it on the floor in a large circle.

Sam joined us in the circle just as the lights flickered off and it got cold.

I took a deep breath, waiting for something to happen.

As I blew out, I could see my breath in a fog of white.

I searched the room slowly, looking for any sign of the dead boys looking for revenge.