"Women Are Evil"

"Guys, I think I found a pattern, but not a connection," I said suddenly, breaking the silence.

We've been back at the motel for a few hours now, the sun was just coming up over the horizon.

I turned around from looking at the wall full of pictures of the victims, a map, and pictures of the last house.

"In every house we went to, I noticed that there was a pillow and blanket next to the couch," I said walking over to the table they sat at.

"So, they like to take naps," Dean said not impressed.

I smacked his arm.

"Of course you wouldn't understand," I said sitting in the chair next to Dean.

"What?" He asked honestly confused.

I sighed.

"It means that the husband did something to piss of their wife," Sammy explained not looking shocked that Dean didn't understand.

"So?" Dean inclined.

"So, the wife made him sleep on the couch," I added.

"That's not very nice," Dean said.

"Exactly," I said grinning.

"Women are evil," Dean mumbled.

I took that chance and ran my hand down his arm.

Dean jumped, causing Sammy and I to burst out laughing.

Dean settled back in his chair and grumbled something under his breath.

"So, what your saying is that all the husbands did something to piss the wife off?" Dean asked ignoring our laughter.

I sobered up and nodded.

"But the last victim, Chloe, she isn't married," Dean pointed out.

"True, but she did have a vase of roses by her door," I said.

"Someone was just trying to get in her pants," Dean said with a grin as he took a drink of his beer.

"It had a card that said 'I'm sorry'," I said ignoring his comment.

"Ok, we wasn't good in bed and he was apologizing," Dean said.

I smacked his arm

"Get your head out of the gutter," I snapped.

"His head is always in the gutter," Sam said

I giggled.

"That's true," I said.

Dean frowned.

"Are we going to take a guess and say that the guys were cheating?" Sam asked.

I half shrugged and nodded.

"That's what I'm saying," I said.

"We find the woman the guys have been cheering on then we find the Black Annis," Sam said.

I nodded in agreement.

"Wait," Dean suddenly said.

"What?" I asked furrowing my eyebrows.

"If the husbands are cheating, then why take the kids?" He asked. "And Chloe?"

I shrugged.

"I don't know, maybe it's her MO. She sleeps with the husband and comes back to eat the child," I said.

I got back up and went over to the wall.

Looking at all the pictures and scanning everything, I shook my head.

Grabbing the picture of Chloe, I turned around facing the guys.

I held the picture up so they could see.

"Guys," I said catching their attention. "What ever this whole thing is about, we'll find it with her."