"You Backstabber"

Dean was speechless and it scared me.

He was frozen too. It was like he wasn't even sure of what to do.

Finally, he did something, but it didn't reassure me in anyway. Dean stood up and started pacing in front of me, muttering something under his breath.

"Dean?" I called out to him softly.

He didn't respond.

"Dean?" I called louder.

Still nothing.

"Dean!" I said quickly standing up.

Finally, he looked at me with wide, surprised eyes.

"W-w-what do you mean p-pr-pregnant?" He stuttered.

I looked down at my feet.

"I mean exactly what it means, Dean," I say.

"What-how-I'm" He tripped over his own words, not knowing exactly what to say. "I need some air."

Without another word, he turned around and left the room.

I watched him leave, completely speechless and scared. I fell back onto the bed and broke down.

He was going to leave me and I was going to have to raise this child on my own. I would have nobody left in my life. This child is going to have a giant target on his/her back for their entire life and its going to be all my fault.

Someone like me shouldn't have children, they're just going to either grow up like with this life-style or always be in danger while we're in hiding.

I cried into the pillow and soon fell asleep.

The clicking of the door unlocking caught my attention, slightly waking me. My eyes were heavily with sleep. even heavier since I feel asleep crying. Thinking its just Dean coming back, I turned my back to the door and the rest of the bed, not feeling like talking to him now.

The door shut quietly behind him but then it was silent. Thinking I would hear something since he would be coming to bed, it made me curious. I strained my ear to hear the sound of his shirt or pants land on the floor, but nothing.

Curiosity was starting to win over, so I rolled over onto my back and peered through my eyelashes.

Nothing. Nothing was in the room.

No, I know I heard that door open and close. I sat up slowly and rubbed the sleep from my eyes. 

My eyes already being adjusted to the dark, I looked around, checking every dark corner. When I didn't see anything, I got up out of the bed and headed for the light switch by the door.

Before I could get there, a pounding of footsteps charging me caught my attention. I wasn't even able to turn around before I was on the floor with a weight on top of me.

An immediate reflex got me to push up my leg, throwing the attacker over my head and onto their back. I rolled onto my stomach and bounced up to my feet, taking a few steps back. 

I watched as a dark figure got to their feet and crouched in front of me. I could see nothing but their lighter skin. I looked right above the figure so that I was able to see it more easily. I was just able to see when they lunged at me.

I twisted my body and the figure hurtled past, landing on the floor once again.

I tackled the figure, pinning them to the floor.

"Who are you and what do you want?" I questioned in a strained voice.

They growled an inhuman sounding growl and threw me off with non-human strength. I flew backwards and into wall behind me. I groaned on impact.

Before I could move, I was pinned against the wall. I struggled against the figure, but I didnt have much room to move. Thinking slightly outside the box, I threw up my elbow and managed to hit them in the mouth, letting me know that it was human. That's when I noticed the smell of rotten eggs.

Demon.

There was something different about the smell though, a perfume like smell that was trying to cover up the stench. I knew that smell anywhere.

"Madeline," I growled.

She froze when I said her name.

"You backstabber," I yelled, running towards her. I threw my fist up and into her jaw.

She stumbled back a few steps before lunging at me once again. Knocking me to the floor, she pinned me down and threw a punch to my face.

My head whipped to the side from impact. She threw another punch and another. I could feel the warm sticky liquid of my blood dripping down my cheek.

I could feel myself slowly falling into the darkness. I held on though and kicked my leg up, trying to kick her in anyway, but she was ready this time. She hit me harder in the face.

Before she could throw another one, the door flew open and the light came on, blinding us both.