Epilogue

"Jason," I said, knowing that if anything would save him, this would. "You think you're a monster, but you're not. I'll prove it."

"Prove it?" He asked skeptically.

I nodded.

"Yes, I'll prove it," I repeated.

He it's growled then punched me.

"You're Jason Ray Colt, youngest child and only son of Caroline and Troy Colt. You were born May 15th, 2005. You're 10 years old. You love riding your bike, playing video games, and watching TV. You hate homework, peas, and doing your chores, but you do them anyways."

While I had been talking Jason would throw a random punch. By now, I could few the blood dripping down my face and onto my shirt. I could even feel a warm line I blood going down my shirt.

"You're passionate about things that you love, like football and soccer, you're kind, loving, caring. You hate when people lie to you, especially if you know the truth. You also hate bullies, you find them weak, but you know what your doing?" I snapped as he punched me again.

I'm pretty sure I heard my nose crunch, but my heart was pounding so loudly I could barely hear anything. Plus my adrenaline was running so I couldn't feel anything anymore.

"You, Jason Colt, are being a bully. You are being the person that you hate. You are being weak," I said as my voice cracked.

Jason paused. He got this thought full look on his face and his normal chocolate brown eyes returned.

He was mumbling something under his breath but I couldn't hear him.

"Jason, look at me," I said.

It took him a moment, but he finally looked me in the eye.

"I am Ashley Colt, your big sister. The one who's always been there when you fell off your bike and scraped your knee. The one who played video games with you, the one who made you do your homework so you could go far in life, the one who didn't make you eat your peas. I'm the one who cared for you when our parents died. I made sure you had food in your tummy, clothes on your back, and a roof over your head. Now look at what your doing," I told him. "Your a few punches from killing me. The one who loves you and always will, no matter what you've done or what you will do. I will always be there for you."

"Kill her!" Meg suddenly screamed.

Whatever kind of trance Jason had been in to actually calm down to listen to me, he snapped out if it at Meg's command. His eyes went black and he punched me again. He threw me over his shoulder again and I almost blacked out on impact with the floor.

"Loyalty!" I yelled. "You're also loyal, just like me, just like Sam and Dean. That's all of our strength but it just so happens to also be our weakness. Enemies use that to their advantage and usually win until we overcome it. You're loyal to family Jason."

"I'm loyal to my kind now," He snapped, kicking me in the ribs.

I heard another crack and really hope it's just that, a crack.

I laughed even though it was painful.

"Your kind?" I questioned. "Your kind?! Jason, they're not your kind! They are demons who take joy in making humans life miserable and love blood on their hands. You don't, you don't like that! That's a definition of a bully in your book. Jason, you are a human, you are my brother. That's 'your kind'."

He kicked me again.

"I'm your own flesh and blood, can't get any closer than that. Plus, I'm the only flesh and blood you have left since our parents were murdered," Jason froze in mid-kick.

"What?" He asked in a whisper. "You told me that they died in a car crash."

I sat up slowly, wincing in pain.

"That's because I didn't learn the truth until after your were changed into a demon," I told him honestly. "They did, in fact, die in a car crash, but that crash was purposely caused."

He looked down at his feet, as if thinking.

"The crash was caused by a demon who had his own orders," I growled. "You want to know who made those orders?"

"Shut up!" Meg yelled at me.

I didn't even glance her way.

"They were made by the one and only: Azazel," I gasped out.

I managed to get onto my feet.

"You're lying!" Jason screamed, eyes burning into mine.

He punched me the hardest he's punched me so far. I went flying across the room and into the back wall. Landing on my stomach, I coughed up some blood.

"Ashley!" Dean yelled.

I brought myself up onto my hands and knees before standing back up.

"No," I said.

My voice was low and gravely, sounding weak.

"No," I repeated. "I'm not lying. He told me himself. I got the news straight out of the horses mouth. He had been looking for our parents since I had been born. He finally succeeded five years ago. He ordered Tom, Meg's brother to go kill them."

Jason stood with his hands tangled in his hair, slowly shaking his head, trying to clear it.

"Jason, this is who your being loyal too! Your being loyal to the demons who murdered out parents. I have never lied to you about anything."

His eyes met mine once again.

"I may have not told you everything, but I never, not once, lied to you," I said, walking painfully towards him.

"Why should I believe you?" He growled out, chocolate brown eyes meeting mine.

"Because I'm your sister, I'm the one who raised you, I've always been here for you, you take your pick. I don't care, but please believe me when u say that I love you," I fell to my knees, exhaustion taking over.

"Kill her you idiot!" Meg yelled at him again.

Instead of listening, he dropped down to his knees and looked me in the eye.

"I'm so sorry," He whispered.

He wrapped his arms around me gently, and hugged me with everything he had.

"I'm so sorry," He repeated over and over again.

I felt the tears falling down my cheeks, I wrapped my arms around him, stroking his hair.

"I forgive you," I whispered back.

I cracked my eyes open, looking over his shoulder. A large, bright white yellowish ball of light hovered over in the corner. I had no idea what it could be. I have never seen anything like it, but it captivated me in a weird ways. It gave me comfort and warmth, confusing me. Nobody else in the room made notice of it, making me think I was the only one who could see it.

"What are you?" I whispered.

"What?" Jason asked, pulling back slightly.

"Do I have to do everything myself?!" I heard Meg growl.

Before anyone could react, I felt a stabbing pain through my back, right where my heart is. A blinding pain shot through my entire body. A scream left my lips before I could stop it. My vision started to blur and that beautiful white ball of light was all I could see.

"No!" Three people screamed in unison.

I don't know that happened, all I know is one thing:

I took my last breath.