"Oh Shut Up"

The old abandoned warehouse loomed over the three of us. The building was a good three or four stories high, the windows black as demon eyes, glaring down at us.

Night had finally fallen, the full moon was huge and bright above us, stars shimmering around it.

Not a single light could be seen from inside the building, not even a single sound could be heard.

"This place looks abdandoned," Dean muttered.

"It is abandoned, Dean," Sammy whispered.

"That's not what I meant," Dean argued. "I'm just saying, Madeline better not have been lying."

"I don't think she was lying," Sam said.

"We can't know that for sure," Dean said stubbornly.

"Now I understand," I interrupted.

Both guys stopped arguing and looked at me.

"Understand what?" Sammy asked, his eyebrows furrowed in confusion.

I grinned.

"Why people mistake you guys as a couple," I teased.

"Oh shut up," Dean growled.

"Bite me," I returned.

He narrowed his eyes at me, I did the same. For the corner of my eye, I could see Sam looking from the both of us.

"Aren't we here fo-what's that?" Something caught his attention.

I looked away from Dean and looked to where Sammy was looking.

Off to the right of the warehouse, a dark figure stood in the shadows, watching us.

"Let's go," I said, heading for the figure.

As soon as I took one step, the figure ran off. Sam, Dean, and I took off running after it. We rounded the side of the building to find nothing. It was nothing but the tall chain-link fence and the side of the building. The end was a dead end.

"There's a door," Sammy commented.

He stepped ahead of me and turned the knob, which was not surprisingly unlocked.

He glanced inside then back at us. Taking a flashlight out of his pocket and his gun, he stepped inside. Dean and I followed with our own flashlights and guns raised.

Inside was black as night, the only light coming from the dust covered windows, letting in little light from the moon.

The warehouse, from what I can tell, is an old processing plant. Everything around me was shadowed, making it hard to not run into anything.

Shining my light around, I was surprised to find it cleaner than I thought it would have been.

I continued forward, keeping an eye out all around. Something from the corner of my eye caught my attention.

I made a low whistle to get Sam and Deans attention. I pointed over at the dark figure to our left, trying to hide behind one if the machines.

We advanced the figure slowly, watching carefully for it to run. We got about ten feet away when I heard a shout.

"Now!" The figure yelled.

All at once, the lights above came on, along with everything around us. All the machines roaring to life.

My gaze jumped around while I kept my gun trained on the figure that I had yet to look at. Sam and Dean were behind me, spinning around not knowing where to point their gun or who turned the lights on.

Finally, I turned my attention onto the the figure we chased in here. Once I got a good look at the person, I almost dropped my gun.

Standing ten feet in front of me was the curly haired boy I brought up.

"Jason."