"Like Hell You Don't"

Wait, did she just say what I think she said? I thought.

I stood up, still hidden in the shadows, unknown by everyone. Or so I thought.

"You do want little brother back, don't you, Ashley?" Madeline's voice was barely heard over the sound of my blood pumping loudly in my ears.

Everyone turned around and saw me standing frozen in my spot.

"What do you mean that I won't find Jason?" I asked taking a few steps forward, stepping just inside the light.

She smiled toothily at me.

"I mean that you won't find him without my help," She said shifting slightly in her seat.

"We don't need your help," Dean growled.

"Like hell you don't," Madeline snapped. "You haven't had a lead in months. No information, no nothing. Admit it, you need me and that's why you won't kill me."

Before Dean could say or do anything, I put myself between him and her. Blocking her from his wrath that was written all over his face.

"Why does your boss want me dead?" I asked, changing the subject away from Jason.

This seemed to confuse Madeline, which is what I wanted.

"What?" She asked.

Confusion laced her voice. I knew she didn't understand why I so easily let the subject of Jason drop, but I completely ignored it.

"I asked, why does your boss want me dead?"

"Um," She stumbled over what to say. "Um, well."

"So you don't know?" I interrupted.

"I d-didn't say that," She stuttered.

"You didn't not say that," I countered.

"I don't understand," She mumbled.

"Why are you so hesitant? Worry the big boss will punish you?" I asked, starting to circle her.

"No, I don't-I don't," She couldn't get her words out.

"You don't, what?" I questioned. "You don't have a boss? You don't actually have any orders? You don't, what?"

I stopped in front of her and rested my hands on the arms of the chair, lowering my face near hers.

"Come on Madeline," I taunted. "Tell me. Tell me why you tried to kill me, tell me who your boss is and what orders they gave you. Tell me what you have against me."

Her eyes flared and turned black once again.

"You sent my lover to hell," She hissed through clenched teeth.

I smiled.

"Ah, and the truth comes out," I said in a satisfied tone.

Madeline looked surprised at herself, then glared at me.

"Hmm, you'll have to be a little more specific, sweetheart," I said standing up straight. "I've sent a few demons to hell."

"Oh, you know this one on a little more personal level," She said sinking down slightly in the chair.

"Oh do I now?" I asked.

"Hmm hmm," She hummed. "I've heard he had fun making you bleed."

Flash backs of Tim slowly torturing me while Sam and Dean were tied up flashed through my mind.

"So you do remember?" Madeline asked.

"Oh yeah, I remember him," I growled. "I also remembered how I sent his ass back to hell."

Madeline growled and jerked forward, but the ropes kept her in place.

"He may be your lover but he's not your boss," I commented.

"No, but he's a reason I had no issue taking this task," She agreed. "And why I have fun torturing your brother."

My blood ran hot.

"Since he's a demon, I can do anything I want for as long as I want," She continued.

I lost it and punched her a few times.

"Tell me who your boss is!" I screamed.

"Come on, Ashley, you can figure it out," She taunted me. "Put the pieces together. I know your not that stupid."

I ignored her last comment and thought everything through.

If her lover is Tim and she has a vendetta against me but it somehow involves me then...there is someone I'm missing that will connect everything together. It has to do with Tim and Jason.

Let's see, Tim is the one who took Jason in the first place, but Tim himself had a boss...who was also his dad!

"God dammit," I muttered realizing who it is.

"What?" Dean asked.

I glanced up and met his stare.

"Azazel," I announced.