"Like What?"

"My brother is very powerful," I stated. "Taking the fact that Azazel 'created' him, it doesn't surprise me."

Sam, Dean, Bobby, and Castiel were sitting around me, listening as I just finished telling them exactly what I had seen last night.

"I know you guys won't believe me when I say this," I said taking a small pause.

I bit my bottom lip before continuing.

"Jason is different from other demons," Dean scoffed earning a glare from me. "Sure, I know he's bad in some ways, I could feel it, but at the same time, I felt something else."

"Like what?" Sam asked.

I shrugged.

"I'm not sure, but he's not like other demons," I insisted.

The guys didn't look convinced.

I turned to Cas.

"Cas, are you sure you can't find him?" I asked.

He nodded.

"Like you said, he's powerful. He's found a way to hide from me," He replied.

I sighed and sat down behind Bobby's desk.

I spun around a couple times in the spinning chair.

I stopped and looked at all the books on the book shelf.

I sighed again and grabbed a random book on demons.

"What are you doing?" Bobby asked.

I looked up at him.

"I'm going to find what the hell is going on with my brother," I said looking back down at the book.

From the corner of my eye, I notice that Sam, Dean, and Bobby leave the room.

Probably to speak about me behind my back.

I shake my head slightly and continued to read.

I felt a presence beside me.

I slightly look over my shoulder to see Cas looking down at me.

I leaned back in the chair and faced him.

"What am I going to do?" I asked softly.

His face softened and he crouched down in front of me.

"We'll find him," He promised.

"And then what, Cas? He's still a demon! You can't cure a demon," My voice slowly rose.

Cas sighed and placed his hand on my knee and gave it a gently squeeze.

My voice lowered once again.

"I just want a my brother back," I said softly. "He's the only blood family I have left."

Cas was quiet for a moment.

"Ashley, you need to stop blaming yourself," He finally said.

I shook my head, my vision starting to blur.

"I promised him, Cas, promised that I would keep him safe, make sure nothing ever happened to him. I failed, I failed him miserably."

"You didn't do anything wrong," Cas said quietly. "You have done everything you can to get him back."

I shook my head again.

"I could have taken that deal," I said in a whisper, not knowing if the other guys were in earshot.

Castiel shook his head.

"If you would have done that, then you would have failed him," He said.

My eyebrows furrowed in confusion.

"If you did that then you wouldn't be there for him, and he needs you in his life," He said.

"Sam and Dean would have taken him in," I said. "And if they wouldn't have then they would take them to our grandparents to keep him safe."

"It's time for a little break!" Dean said happily as he walked back into the room.