"Enough Talking"

"Oh, wow there," I said putting my hands up in surrender.

"What? Never been at this end of a deadly weapon?" Meg asked with a smirk.

I gave her a tight smile and slowly stood.

"No, I have," I said glancing towards Sam and Dean who were breathing heavily and watching me carefully.

Meg must have disarmed them before going to me.

"Did you also get the orders of killing me?" I asked her, narrowing my eyes slightly.

"How do you know all these small details?" She asked, starting to slowly circle me.

I stared ahead of me at Jason. He was staring back at me, but I couldn't tell the expression on his face. Anger? Sadness? Hatred? Confusion? My heart went out to him.

"I have my sorces," I stated honestly.

Realization washed over her face.

"Madeline," She grumbled. "That backstabbing bitch."

I laughed making Meg glare at me.

"Sorry sweetheart, but she didn't have much of a choice," I said.

She pressed the barrel harder into my skin.

"Why is that?" She prompted.

"She got a little tied up," I said grinning.

"How so?" Meg growled.

"I could demonstrate?" I offered.

She laughed dryly.

"Nice try," She muttered.

She stopped circling me and stopped in front of me, meeting my hard stare.

"You know," She said running the gun down my cheek. "Killing you would be so fun."

I didn't like where this was going.

"I mean, first you sent my brother to hell and then my father, and then you just show up without calling first," She continued, clicking her tongue a couple times at the end. "Not very good with your manners, are you?"

"Not when I don't like you," I muttered.

"Watch yourself, Ashley," She said pressing the gun to my foreheads again. "But as I was saying. I would love having the pleasure of killing you, but I have something better in mind for you."

She turned her back on me and walked over to my brother. She stood behind him and laid a hand on his shoulder. At her touch, Jason stood up tall and his eyes turned black.

"Being killed by the hands of your own brother, ah, that's the dream right there," She said smiling like a fool.

"He won't kill me," I said standing up straighter.

"So sure of that?" She asked.

I didn't answer. I wasn't sure if that. I haven't seen him for a long while I don't know who he is anymore, I just know my little brother is in there somewhere.

"Didn't think so," She grinned.

"We won't let him kill her," Sam said behind me.

"Oh shut up, stand back, and enjoy the show," Meg snapped, waving her hand.

Sam and Dean went flying into the wall where they stayed, suspended in air. They tried fighting against the weird force of Meg, but they wouldn't succeed.

"Now Jason," Meg said lowering her voice.

She lowered it even more and whispered something in his his ear.

Anger boiled my blood, heating up my face.

"Got it?" Meg asked him louder a moment later.

He nodded and took a few steps towards me. I think it's me knowing my brother, but I noticed that those steps were hesitant.

"Jason," I said, my voice already cracking slightly. "This isn't you. I know your in there. Fight it, Jason, fight against it. Your better than this."

He still advanced towards me.

"Jason, I don want to hurt you," I said taking a step back.

A laugh came from Meg, so I shot her a glare.

"Who your calling Jason," My brother finally spoke. "Is gone."

He stopped advancing.

"The only thing left is a monster," He said looking away from me.

At his words, I remembered when I found him in that park. He said the same exact thing. At those words, I knew he was still in there and I could get him back.

"No," I said. "You're not a monster. Your my little brother who was kidnapped and forced into this. You had nothing to do with this life, but you still fell victim, and I blame myself for it. I am so sorry, Jason."

"Enough talking!" Jason yelled.

He charged me. I couldn't just punch him, so I just stood still. He wrapped his arms around my waist and threw me over his shoulder. I landed on my back with a sickening thud.

I groaned in pain.

"Jason," I gasped. "Stop, it's me. It's your older sister. It's me Ashley."

"Your a hunter who kills my kind," He growled.

He picked me up off the floor by my shoulders and slammed me against the wall next to Dean.

"Ow," I muttered as my head collided with the wall.

"Jason, it's your sister!" Dean half yelled.

"Nobody asked you," Jason yelled, throwing a punch at him.

"Hey!" I yelled at Jason. "Your fight it with me."

Jason's eyes met mine again, still black as a starless night.

A single voice rang through my head that made my heart ache. It was my moms and it was something that she always said to me growing up. Something that may save Jason.

'Love can conquer even the ugliest of evil'