"Welcome"

"Wait," Sammy whispered. "How do you know?"

"I can see them," I whispered back.

"How?"

"Cas gave me these glasses I'm wearing," I explained quickly. "They were scorched in holy fire giving them the ability to see Hellhounds."

"Why did he give them to you?" He asked.

"He must have known I would need them," I said glancing at the three dark dogs.

Their teeth were showing, slobber dripping down to the floor.

"Sam, Dean," I said quietly. "When I give the word, shoot, got it?"

"But we don't-"

"Welcome," A female voice interrupted. "Glad you could make it."

I glanced up to see the female that had tackled me.

He smiled at us and that's when I saw my brother standing behind her, slightly shaking in fear.

"That's nice to know, but I would really rather leave now," I answered with a tight smile.

"Oh, then be my guest," She said sweeping her arms back to the door behind me.

"With my brother, thank you," I added.

She made a sour face.

"That's going to be an issue," She said, still fake grimacing.

"Why is that?" I asked, looking back down at the Hellhounds snarling at us.

The three of us all have our guns out, but they were sitting at our sides.

"Because I have my orders," She said.

There it was again. Someone giving orders. Azazel.

"How is Azazel giving his orders?" I asked, catching her by surprise.

Her eyes widened at his name.

"How do you know who is giving the orders?" She asked.

I grinned.

"Doesn't matter how I know," I snapped. "All that matters is that I do. So, how is he doing it?"

"That's none of your business," She said.

I sighed, shaking my head slightly.

"So," I prompted. "What's your name?"

Catching her by surprise once again, she composed herself quickly. Grinning, she answered my question.

"I'm Meg and I have an issue with you."

Glancing down at the Hellhounds, I whispered quickly to Dean. "Nine o'clock."

I looked back at Meg.

"What would that be, Meg?" I asked.

"You sent my brother to hell," She answered.

I sighed.

"Let me guess," I groaned. "Tom?"

"You seem to know all the answers," She commented.

"I'm just observant," I said with a shrug. "And I don't understand something."

"What's that?" She asked, her dark eyes looking at me curiously. "Sam, three o'clock."

I noticed Sam look to where I said.

"Why is everyone pissed off at me for sending Tom away?" I asked. "He seemed like such a douche."

Anger flashed over Megs features. She raised a gun at us.

"Now!" I yelled.

I quickly raised my gun and shot at the hellhound in front of me. It yelped and jumped at me. I landed on my back while it stood over me.

Gunshots rang through the room, hurting my ears. I shot repeatedly at the hellhound until it finally went down on top if me.

I pushed it off with some effort. Sitting up, my gun was kicked out of my hand. My hand started stinging from the impact of Meg's foot hitting on my hand.

A gun cocked and I looked up just as the cool barrel pressed into my forehead.