"I'm Fine"

"Lacy?" Sammy asked.

I nodded.

"Yeah, I just remembered that she has a freckle under her right eye," I said standing up.

"That doesn't mean that it's her," Dean argued.

I went over to the map on the wall.

"That night, I saw Lacy walk into the woods," I said glancing around the map.

I found where Chloe lives and looked around the general area.

"So?" Dean prompted.

I found an empty meadow and put my finger on it.

"Here," I said. "She must live here in the woods."

"I still don't know what this means," Dean said looking at where I was pointing.

"Don't you remember?" I asked turning to look at him. "The Black Annis live in caves."

"And you think Lacy lives in a cave?" Dean asked.

I grinned.

"No, I think she lives in a house for a cover and has a cave somewhere nearby," I said.

"I still don't understand why she's doing all if this," Sam commented.

I bit my bottom lip in concentration.

I started pacing the room, thinking of why she would do this.

My thoughts jumped around to many different things.

Each of the victims, they're parents, the cheating husbands, how Chloe was the only adult who was taken.

Chloe was the key to this whole thing and I couldn't figure out what she unlocks.

My mind flashed back to when I was talking to Lacy.

She didn't give anything away.

Nothing suspicious, but she was in the middle of all of this.

Her and Chloe were the keys.

But what do they unlock.

Remembering something about Lacy, I stopped dead in my tracks.

"Oh my god, I can't believe I didn't see it sooner!" I said loudly.

Sam and Dean jumped at my sudden outburst.

"What?" Dean asked.

"Lacy is married!" I said smiling broadly.

"Yes, so?" Dean asked.

"Ok so we know Chloe is the key to the answer and that Lacy is in the middle if everything," I started.

"All the husbands of the victims cheated on their wife. Next thing we know, their kid goes missing."

"Chloe doesn't have any kids not was she married," Sam added, catching on.

"So, Lacy's husband probably cheated on her with Chloe, she found out, slept around town, and then attacked her," I continued.

"And she took the kids as punishment for the husbands cheating," Dean added.

I nodded.

I went over to my duffle bag and grabbed my gun from it.

Checking it, I put it in the waistband of my jeans and grabbed my knife, concerning it in my combat boot.

"We need to go before she gets another kid," I said.

They nodded and they grabbed a few things before we got in the Impala and headed for Lacy's.

It was only a ten minute drive through the woods until we came up to a cabin looking house.

It sits at the base of a good sized hill.

On the other side of the hill, I could see a tall oak standing guard.

"I would guess that's the entrance of her cave," I said quietly.

The tress around us blocked most of the sum, making it look darker than it actually is for only being five in the afternoon.

There were two cars out front, telling us that Lacy and her husband was home.

We got to the front porch and pulled out our guns.

Dean kicked the front door open and we rushed in.

We walked carefully around the house, looking for Lacy or her husband.

I headed up the stairs right behind Dean.

Dean was a few feet in front of me.

As soon as I got to the top if the stairs, I heard a hiss and I was tackled.

I fell backwards, tumbling back down the stairs with my attacker.

Grunts and groans escaped my mouth as I got beat up by the stairs.

I was a bit dazed when I hit the floor, my attacker on top of me.

I opened my eyes, a blurry figure hovering over me.

When my eyes focus I was looking into red colored eyes of a blue skinned humanoid creature.

It looked male with pale white short hair and masculine features.

He was holding my hands, his legs on either side of mine.

I brought my knee up, kneeing him in the groin.

A yelp came from his lips while his eyes rolled to the back of his head he rolled off of me, his hands clutching his offended parts.

A gun shot rang through the house.

The blue man laying next to me stopped and blood started to pool around his head.

I scrambled away from him, breathing heavily.

Dean was instantly by my side as he helped me up.

"I'm fine," I said walking past him and to the blue man.

I looked down at him.

"I guess Lacy wasn't the only one in town," I said.

A whimper sounded off to my right.

My head snapped to the side to see a kid, maybe ten or eleven, slightly hiding behind a door frame.