"Jason"

A look of confusion washed over my little brothers face, as if he didn't recognize me.

"Jason, it's me," I said lowering my gun. "It's your sister, Ashley."

His eyes widened in recognition and then he looked frightened by me.

His eyes turned black before he ran off, disappearing behind the machine.

Without thinking, I ran after him.

"Jason!" I called.

"Ashley!" I heard Dean Chase after me.

I ignored him and ran after my brother who turned behind another machine.

I was running past a moving conveyer belt when someone yelled somewhere above me.

"I don't think so!"

Before I could process what was happening, someone knocked into me. They tackled me onto the conveyer belt.

"Umpf," I grunted as all the wind was knocked out of me.

My attacker landed on top of me, taking me by surprise.

A punch was delivered to my jaw, making my head snap to the side.

"Your brother is long gone," The person growled.

It was a female with long blonde hair and dark brown eyes.

I brought my elbow up into the side of her ribs. She grunted but didn't budge.

In return, she jabbed her elbow into my stomach. Getting really impatient, I repeatedly threw the side of my elbow in her ribs and side until she fell off.

The moment she fell off, I sat up and kicked her in the side of the head. She grunted and fell, breathing shallowly.

A loud grinding sound met my ears. Turning my head to the left, I saw the grinder at the end of the conveyer belt that was still moving towards it. I was only about four feet away.

I felt frozen, unable to move, my breathing stopped, my heart was loud in my ears.

"NOOO!" Someone yelled.

Once again, I was tackled. Landing on the ground with another body. On instinct, I was ready to fight, but when I met the chocolate brown eyes of Jason, I froze.

He scrambled backwards until he got to his feet. He ran off once again.

"Jason!" I called again.

I scrambled to my feet and chased him around the factory where he was trying to loose me. Along the way I managed to pick up Sam and Dean and they were now right behind me.

I think Jason finally gave up trying to loose us, because he glanced back at us and ten went through a door in the back. The door slamming shut behind him.

Not taking a second to loose, I threw the door open and stopped directly in my tracks.

Sam and Dean running into me. We all managed to stay on our feet.

"Why'd you stop?" Dean asked quietly.

I pointed down at the three huge Hellhounds growling at us.

(A/N: sorry the chapters have been short)