Tara: Tsk, don't you grow bored of the same old routines?

I grew angered but I managed to at least look calm.

Y/N: What do you mean?..
Tara: This! Constantly going through the same old routine! You visit the "savior of the galaxy" and his goons, go from planet to planet finding and uncorrupting gems, only to repeat the same thing again and again. You never let your wild side loose, you choose to try and be the "good" guy!

Tara then grew a vine and tried to trap me with it, but I jumped back and sliced the vine. Tara only growled and retracted the vine back to her.

Y/N: If you're trying to bring back my "memories", forget it, you're a liar and you know it!
Tara: You call me a liar yet inside you, you know it's true. Do you remember the first planet we ever destroyed for the diamonds?

I didn't show it, but my head hurt.

Tara: Do you remember all the times we would be stuck in that dark cell together, stuck there for days on end until we were needed?

I then began to remember- No! She's telling lies! I don't remember that! Do I?...

Tara: Do you remember...me?...

I....remember....

-Flashback-

I wasn't the only one destroyer to be created, Tara was also created with me. When I poofed into existence, she also poofed into existence as well in the same hole. The diamonds were the same towards us and put us in the same cell I thought was only for me. Tara was always much more joyful about killing and destroying planets. Even all this time, I felt bad about killing and questioned myself. Well one day, after returning to our cell, Tara wanted to arrange a..."proposition"....

Tara: Another planet destroyed, wasn't it just so satisfying Y/N?

I still had the same name before too, I guess that's where I got the name the second time...

Y/N: I guess...
Tara: Man you are very boring, at least try to enjoy it! Trust me, the enemies won't give mercy back.
Y/N: I guess you're right..
Tara: Plus, I can guess another reason you're like this, being kept in a cell can be terrible can't it, friend?

I only nodded.

Tara: I can say the same, after all, the diamonds are just SO hateful towards us just for a simple mistake, but don't worry, we can get them back!

I looked to her in confusion.

Tara: You see, I heard from the other diamonds about another thing that isn't acceptable with most gems. Fusion! If we can find a way to fuse, we can grow stronger than all the diamonds combined!!
Y/N: I don't know...
Tara: Ugh.
Tara only rolled her eyes from my response, but soon grew a smirk while her half lidded eyes then looked towards me while pulling me closer to her with the vines.

Tara: Despite your attitude, you still manage to catch my attention and respect~

I didn't know how to respond.

Tara: I always saw something in you, maybe if you join, we can go further?~

I was nervous but I soon accepted. I put my arms around her as we both hugged. Soon enough, I felt a glow on us. But before anything else could happen, turns out Pink Diamond was listening through the door and ordered two gem guards to follow her. She busted through the door with the guards, startling us and making us face her.