He crossed him arms and chuckled, clearly amused. "I'm glad I could help."

I tilted my head at him and looked at him curiously. "By the way, why weren't you at class?"

Carson grinned sheepishly at me and rubbed the back of his neck. "I was taking a nap."

"A nap?" I asked, surprised by his response.

"Yeah, I was going to attend class, but I was too tired." He replied.

I understand that he must be tired. After he had a fight on Friday, he had another one on Saturday and then again on Sunday. He didn't get any time to sleep, so I knew how tired he must be.

Carson finish getting his books from his locker and we went home.

******

I was just done with all my homework, when I got a text on my phone. I took up the phone that was beside me on the bed and checked it. I saw that it was a text from Carson.

Carson: Come here.

Did he really just text me and he was just right next door? I shook my head. I didn't understand this boy sometimes.

I put away my books and left my room. I walked over to Carson's room and knocked on the door. Carson answered, saying that I should come in, so I opened the door. Carson was sitting up in his bed. His back was on the wall and one foot was hanging from off the bed.

"Seriously Carson, couldn't you have just come and call me?" I said, closing the door behind me.

He smirked at me. "Why would I, when I could text you?"

I rolled my eyes at his comment. "What do you want Carson?" I asked.

"I'm bored." He said.

"Okay, and what does you being bored have to do with me?"

"Let's play a game." He said suddenly.

I gave him a curious look. "What kind of game?" I asked.

"I don't know. How about Truth or Dare?" He suggested, smirking and wriggling his eyebrows mischievously.

"Really?" I asked, giving him a 'are you serious?' look. "I'm not playing Truth or Dare with you. If I do, I'm going to end up embarrassing myself at the end of that game."

Carson laughed loudly. "Okay then. How about Never Have I Ever?"

"I'm not drinking." I said, crossing my arms.

Carson laughed again. "We could use soda." He suggested.

"Okay fair enough." I said, sitting on the soft carpet in front of his bed.

Carson came off the bed and left the room. He appeared a few seconds later with a pack of soda. The pack contained six. "Let's hope this game works in my favour or I be full and won't be able to move." I said.

Carson joined me on the floor. He sat with his back resting on the foot of the bed. "Now where would the fun be in that?" He questioned teasingly. He opened two of the cans of sodas and placed one before me. "Okay, I'll begin. Never have I ever kissed a guy."

I glared at him as I took up my soda can and drink some. Carson grinned. Nice play, but I'm going to get him back. "Never have I ever been in a fight." I said.

Carson took up his soda and drink. "Never have I ever tried guessing someone's password." Carson looked at me intently and when I didn't drink, said. "You have never done that?"

"Nope. What do you take me for?" I said grinning in victory. "You better drink up." Carson sighed dramatically and drink his soda again. "Never have I ever smoked any substance."