"Are you okay?" - Woods Part 2

Okay, I know its been almost a month since I've updated this story and im soooo sorry. I have been so busy and have not found the time to write. Ill try to update more often but school is so hard and so much work lol. Anyway thank you so much for over 1,000 reads!!!!!! I honestly never thought I was going to get even 100 reads, so im so thankful for everyone who has read my book. I hope you enjoy this part! Also feel free to give suggestions im pretty much open to anything!

Woods stayed with you in your office for the next hour. Your ex was still texting  saying he was driving to Hi 5 Studios and that he wanted to see you alone. You knew that you had to see him because otherwise he would not stop harassing you but you also knew Woods would not let you go alone. You get that he wants to protect you and help you but if he came with you  it would make the situation worse. 

Texts: 

Ex: im here come outside now

(Y/N): fine where are you 

Ex: Im at the entrance

Ex: don't bring anybody 

(Y/N): I won't 

You knew you have to find a way to get Woods to not come with you so you made up a lie and said you forgot your charger in your car and was going to get it. 

"I can come with you if you want" Woods said eagerly. 

"No I can get it myself" You said. 

"But what if your ex is outside" 

"He would have already been here by now if he was coming. He's just trying to scare me and its not working"

"Okay fine I'll stay here" Woods said annoyed. 

You left the office and walked past your car and to your ex's car which was near the entrance. You thought that your were not going to be scare but now that you were approaching his car you were getting more nervous by the second. 

"Okay wha do you want from me?" You asked as your ex stepped out of the car. 

"I want you back. I miss you"

"Well I don't want you back. You treated me like shit and were abusive. Why would I ever want to get back with you?"

"Because if you don't I will post the video online"

You froze. The video. He was referring to a video he had taken of you that was sort of inappropriate and you knew if you posted it your whole carear would be over. 

"No, I'll lose my job and all the people around me if you do that"

"Then I guess we have to get back together"

"NO YOU WERE MEAN AND ABUSIVE WE ARE NOT GETTING BACK TOGETHER!"

BAM! He had just punched you right in the face. You staggered backwards holding your check. That hurt like hell. What were you going to do now? Run away? He was probably faster. At that moment Woods, along with Tanner, Matthias, and Patrick cam running over to you. 

"OMG (Y/N) are you okay?"Woods asked.

"I've been better" you responded clearly still in pain.

Tanner had called the police when there were inside and they show up at this time. Your ex was taken to jail hopefully to never been seen again. Tanner, Matthias, and Patrick and went back inside while you and Woods stayed outside. 

"I'm sorry for lying to you" You said to Woods.

"It's okay. Im just glad you didn't get hurt any worse than you did"

"Thanks for saving me"

"I'll save you any day love"

Our eyes connected and we leaned in. Our lips touched and it felt right. This was the best you had felt in a long time.