Hurt- Tanner

A/N- I know that Rekt is no longer part of Hi 5's channels. I wrote this before it ended but I'm still going to include Rekt in the book because I loved Rekt. Enjoy the story!

G- HEY GUYS WELCOME TO REKT! Today we have an exciting video. We are doing the break the glass with a bat challenge!
I was excited for today's video it's been a while since I have been in a Rekt video and I missed it.
G- today we are joined by (y/n), Tanner, and woods
We began the video and it was going pretty smoothly. I went first and hit the glass and shatter everywhere. I started to get kinda nervous because I didn't want anyone to get hit with the glass. Woods went next and he also shattered his glass.
G- okay guys next we are going to use glass picture frames. Tanner your up.
Tanner hit his and glass went everywhere and by everywhere I mean into my hand because I threw the picture frame and didn't have time to get behind a barrier. I looked down at my hand and it was bleeding a lot.
T- (y/n)!! Holy shittttt
Tanner ran over to me. I fell into his arms. I was feeling super lightheaded because I did not like blood at all.
G- Guys we have to get her to the hospital
I was sitting on the floor with tanner on one side of me and woods on the other. I was not  feeling good right now.
T- (y/n) you okay
(y/n)- no
I managed to squeak out a no before I passed out. I fell into Tanners arms.
T- (y/n), Guys she passed out
W- we gotta try and wake her up
Gunner wrapped my hand with a bandage and I was still passed out. Tanner and woods were trying to wake me up. The finally woke me up after 10 minutes.
W- (y/n) can you hear us
(y/n)- Yeah
I looked around.  Where was I? Then I remembered what happened. I looked down at my hand and saw blood. I started to feel lightheaded again. Woods and Tanner helped me up. They supported my arms. I caught a glimpse of the ground which had blood all over it. I collapsed.
W- ugh again?
T- I think she has a phobia of blood
W- yeah that's probably true
Tanner picked me up and carried me to his car and we drove to the hospital. I got stitches in my hand and after 30 minutes I woke up.
(y/n)- what happened
T- you got stitches in your hand
(y/n)- what why?
T- glass fell into your hand
(y/n)- how
T- we were doing a challenge on Rekt. It's all my fault.
(y/n)- how is it your fault
T- because I was the one that hit the picture frame
(y/n)- but you couldn't have stop the glass from flying every where
T- true but still
(y/n)- don't blame yourself
The doctor came back in a said we could leave whenever we wanted. Tanner helped me walk out.
(y/n)- thank you for everything you did today
T- Ohh it was nothing
(y/n)- well I like you tanner
T- I like you too (y/n)
We kissed for a few seconds then pulled away.
T- will you be my girlfriend?
(y/n)- of course!!