Pregnancy- Michael

I haven't posted in sooo long. AHHHHH I'm so sorry! I've just been so busy with school and family things that I haven't had a lot of time to post.

Today was the day. Today I was going to tell Michael I'm pregnant and I'm nervous and excited. I was about 2 months pregnant and I planned this surprise for so long. Almost everyone in the office knew I was pregnant but Michael and so far he hasn't found out. The plan was for me to be a guest on Dope or Nope and we were filming 10 products to hide things in. They were all puzzle and our job was to open them. On the last product Michael was going to open it and inside it was going to say "you're going to be a dad". 

"(Y/N) are you ready to film?" Matthias asked me.

"Yeah ill be right there" I tried to calm my nerves so Michael wouldn't sense anything.

When I arrived on set every was excited that I was joining. I took a seat in the spot Tanner usually sat in but I was filling in because he was sick and I had a huge announcement. The video we were doing was 10 products you can customize. Matthias went first starting the intro and reviewing the next product. After going through a few dopes and a few notes we were getting closer to the announcement. I was getting more nervous as time went on. I started bouncing my leg up and down to try and calm my nerves. I was trying to not get Michaels attention. 

"Are you okay?" Michael whispered to me.

"Yeah." I responded calmly. 

"You sure?" 

"Yes."

Three more products.

Two more products. 

One more product. 

This was it. Michael was going to find out he is going to be a dad. I'm still really nervous but also excited. I had gotten Michael a baby onesie that said "You're going to be a dad" on it. I know, its very cliché but I thought it would be a cute idea. 

"Okay next product." I said. Now it was Michaels turn. 

"Okay here we have a baby onesie?" Michael asked confused.

"Just review it." said Matthias. 

Channel threw the item onto the table and Michael grabbed it. He unfolded it and read what it said. 

"What?" He look at me in confusion.

"Surprise."

"Really!!? You're pregnant!?"

"Yeah"

"OMG!"

"Are you happy?"

"Of course I am"

We ended the video quickly so me and Michael could celebrate alone. Once we left the set he engulfed me into a giant hug and held me there for a little bit. 

"(Y/N) I'm beyond excited to have a child"

"Me too" I have to admit I was a little nervous about telling him because I didn't want him to think it was too soon. We have been married for less than four months. But he was actually really excited. 

"I love you (Y/N)"

"I love you too Michael"

And with that he kissed me.