"Are you okay?"- Woods

You woke up with a text that kinda scared you. 

You dated this guy for a year and then he turned mean and abusive

You dated this guy for a year and then he turned mean and abusive. You moved to LA to try and git rid of him and it seemed to have worked until now. I mean I guess being in YouTube videos for millions of people to see wasn't such a good idea, but you loved your job. You pushed the though of your ex into the back of your mind and got ready for the day. You did your normal routine. Went to Starbucks. Arrived at work. Greeted everyone. Started your day. 

You went upstairs to your office and stated thinking of video of ideas for each channel. As well as being part of Dope or Nope videos and Rekt video you were the person who thought of most video ideas. It was kinda hard to work with the thought of your ex in your mind but you still tried to push it away. This was NOT going to ruin your day. Soon it was 10:00 and you were filming a video at 10:15 so you decided to get ready. You quickly changed into a Rekt t-shirt and made your way downstairs and into the studio. You tried to put a smile on your face but all you could think about was your ex and what wad going to happen. 

"Hey guys welcome to Rekt!" Woods said as he stated the video. 

The video was drop the fruit onto the sword. Not going to lie, it was very difficult. You struggled to most with the challenge. By the end of filming you were in good spirits until you looked at your phone and saw you had yet another text from your ex. 

Text: 

Ex: stop ingoring me

Ex: I'll come to your office 

Ex: Im driving their now

Ex: I know your reading theses

Ex: Answer me or ill go in 

Obviously you didn't want him to come into where you worked and put everyone in danger so you responded. 

(Y/N): What do you want????

(Y/N): Please just leave me alone

Ex: Good you responded

Ex: I want to see you

You were so wrapped up in your texts and thoughts that you didn't hear woods come into your office. 

"Hey" Woods said. 

You jumped as you though it was your ex. 

"Hey, are you okay?" He asked kindly. 

"Uhhhh..." you didn't know what to say. Should you tell him? 

"What's going on?"

"Nothing, I'm fine." 

"You don't seem fine. You seem really tense." 

"Nope. I'm fine" 

You looked back down at your phone to see if you had gotten any more texts. 

"Why do you keep looking at your phone?" 

"Ohh, I'm just texting my mom" 

"Can I see?" 

"What, no, thats personal" 

"No, let me see" 

Before I could respond, Woods grabbed my phone from out of my hand and scrolled through my texts. 

"(Y/N) you have to let me help you. You can see him alone." 

"Yes. I can I'm fine. Just give me my phone back." 

Woods handed me my phone back and left my office. I was annoyed that he took my phone but I mean at least I know he cares. Maybe I will ask him to help me. 

TO BE CONTINUED....

Hi guys! Sorry I have been gone the last couple of days. I'm going to try my best to keep updating. Also THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR MORE THAN 200 READS!!!!! I am actually so grateful and happy that people  are enjoying my book. If you want me to write a story of your choice, I'm open to doing that. Just comment! Thank you guys so much!