Percy Jackson 34

"Drink this" Chelsea said commandingly. I wasn't in shape to argue so I did what she said. It tasted terrible, but it was something.

"Do you feel better?" She asked concerned. I let out a grunt and nodded. "Okey, good, because we have to get out of here fast, get some sleep".

Yeah, like I was going to do that. Not a chance. The last thing I need right now is to be tortured AGAIN with dreams. The fates really have something on me.

But since Chelsea wasn't going to give up, I just nodded. She gave me a weak smile and started to walk away. "Wait!" I said, but it spounded more like a whisper.

"What?" She said and turned around to face me. "About yesterday... or was it today? I don't know but you fell out of a window and then..." I felt like I didn't need to continue, Chelsea's face went down instantly and her voice were tired and dark when she said "I rather not talk about it".

I still had a lot of questions but I let her go. My gut told me she was hiding something, and maybe my gut was right. It would be a first time for everything. Right?

The dark night sky was tinkling with stars. "Ok, thats Orion?", "That one?" "No Seaweed Brain, that one". A hand took mine and guided my finger so I pointed at a figure who slightly looked like a person.

I frowned and the girl besides me laughed. "Yeah I know, I don't like him either". "Well he doesn't look to good" I said and looked at his figure. It was strange, and why would anyone place him up there?

"Okay, lets move on" she said. She showed a lot of other constellations. "I think that's everyone" she said after a while. "No Wise Girl, you forgot one", my finger guided over the night sky. And stopped when it landed one the one I was looking for.

Her mouth formed a sad smiled, "Zöe"

A bright light was shining through a dirty window. I shook my head trying to shake the sleep out of me. Chelsea was sleeping in a corner. I carefully crawled to her.

"Chels?" I whispered. She didn't move. "Chelsea?" I whispered a little bit louder. "Ugh... what?" She mumbled.

"You have to wake up. I know where to go" her eyes opened. "Okay just give me five" I nodded and stood up. I felt my tired legs, and I walked slowly out of the room, and picked up a backpack I miraculously got here. But I don't remember so, maybe Chelsea took it for me. I made a mental note to thank her later.

Chelsea came behind me. "Where are we going?" She asked.

"I had a dream last night. I remembered someone, a friend" I said as we walked outside. We were still in the city. "We have to go to San Francisco"

Her eyes widened. "Oh ok, lets borrow a car".  I wasn't sure about what she meant with "borrow" but I knew she was right. We didn't have Apollo and his sun train on the team this time.

We found a car and "borrowed" it wasn't actually stealing. We were just gonna drive it to San Francisco, then delivered it to the police there with a note and a smiley face. Without a scratch. Hopefully.

I was driving, since I basically had the driving license. It's actually one of the few things in my backpack. I never really threw away when I first left. I assumed I was going to need it later. But I never imagined it being back here.On a quest for the gods. Again.

I was so sick of doing their dirty work. It didn't matter if I trashed talked them now. I was dead to them anyway. But on the other hand, so didn't I want to attract their attention.

Chelsea was quiet the whole tour. She had this distant look on her face. I saw the look on her face when I mentioned San Francisco. Something happened there, something personal.

Fortunately for us, we got to San Francisco without a scratch (if you're not counting when i gave myself a paper cut when I was paying for a cheeseburger, those paper dollars wasn't really thought through).

But of course, we had to meet monsters. It's not like the fates wanted us to just have it easy. Why can't anything be easy, just once??

I recognized the monster right away. "A hydra" I gasped. "Why do I actually know what that is?" Chelsea said as she walked out of the car. "Don't ask me, I didn't make demigods" I followed her and uncapped my pen.

The surprised look Chelsea gave me when Riptide grew out, disappeared as soon as the hydra attacked. I slightly recognized a kitchen knife? In Chelsea's hand.

"Chels!"
"Not a good time now Perce"
"But this is important"
"Fine talk fast"
"We need fire"
"You got to be kidding me"

Okay so this is probably the part when im going to apologize so SORRY GUYS.  I know that I haven't updatet in ages. Literally so sorry.

I've like been looking at your comments, smiling when i see someone new is reading but I just didn't have the motivation to write. So sorry for that.

THANK U SO MUCH FOR BEATING 10K IM SO HAPPY FOR THAT.

Thank u for all the comments to, I akways smile and get excited when I see someone commenting so keep it up.

~Clooover