Justin Jackson 22

There she stood, right in front of me. Her hair was messy, her eyes were red. And her hand held a rock. Ready to crush me.

"Woah Annie, what are you doing?" I asked and took a few steps back. She let her hand fall down her side and dropped the rock.

"Oh Justin, it's you" she said, not sounding to happy about it. "What are you doing out here at this time?" And I suddenly remembered that this question kinda was for me to.

"Couldn't sleep" she said and looked at the ground, "what about you?". "Same" I answered, but it wasn't entirely true.

She nodded and I knew she didn't believe me but I was happy she didn't ask more about it.

Annabeth sat down on a lodge, and took a deep breath. I sat beside her.

"Did you have a nightmare?" I asked looking at her eyes. The moon was reflecting i those beautiful grey eyes, I could see tears filling them. Make it look like a grey stormy sea.

She nodded as a answer to my question. I didn't ask anything else. Just sat there besides her in silence.

I saw her silently crying. I didn't know what to do. Should I comfort her? Should I say something? I've never been in a situation like this before.

"You ok?" I asked, I knew it was a stupid question. But this awkward silence was bugging me.

"Yeah" she said, or almost whispered. Then there was this silence again. I could see the sun rise behind the trees, and the night sky changed from black to red. The wind was cold against my skin. But I didn't freeze.

I heard noice, form the others waking up. When I looked besides me Annabeth had walked back to the tent. And now I was alone. Left alone again.

Just posted a short chapter so you have something to read. Next will be longer, promise