Annabeth Chase 11

"Annabeth? Are you coming?"

I closed my mouth who was wide open. I probably looked ridiculous.

"Annabeth?" Jax called again. I ran after him, smiling at the thought that he called me Annabeth. Nobody did that anymore. I guessed i was just "Annie" after Justin came around.

I didn't even know why i let them call me that, I guess i still remember Percy's last words to me, knowing he was right about them.

A loud scream made me wake up from my thinking again. I was right in the chaos of demigods who were panicking and running wildly.

Jax was right besides me looking at something over us. It was a big creature with skin like the sky.

I looked at the creature, it was a man. He was actually pretty handsome. And his skin was like the sky above us. He was flying right over the group of demigods. I saw something strange on him though.

You know, more strange than a flying man with blue skin.

But he had lines on him, they were gold. Like he was a vase who were dropped on the floor and glued together again with golden glue.

"Oh, no..." Jax said. Like he understood something before me.

I looked at him and realized something.  Once upon a time there was this man, or he is actually not a man but, anyway, he got cut into pieces by his son.

His son was a titan named Chronos. Don't know who he is yet? Well let me get straight to the point. The man (or not actually man but whatever) is none other then Ouranus.

I'm so sorry for the wait everyone. I I'm just really busy and out of ideas.

Or I do have this idea, but I have to like write it, like a story. And I suck at story writing so yeah.
Anyway, thank u all for all the reads, it makes me so happy and help my motivation a lot.

~Clooover