Justin Jackson 19

Justin's pov

"They're coming, you know what to do"

The toilet was empty again. Besides me. I took a knife out of my backpack, and waited for the signal.

Screams

Now!

I walked outside. Annabeth aas fighting a bunch of hell hounds with Piper and Hazel by her side. Jason and Leo were trying not to be crushed by a giant cyclop. A gorilla, who was probably Frank tried to put a spear in the cyclops eye but it didn't work out so well.

Leo tried to throw fire at the cyclop who was completely useless and stupid.

In the corner of my eye, I saw a guy in a a blue hoodie help a hot girl with brown hair out. I ran to the girls to help them. I stabbed a hellhound and it became dust.

Annabeth looked at me full of surprise. She haven't seen this part of me yet. If it is this part she like, maybe I should show it more often.

I never understood what Annabeth saw in my brother. So I just assumed it was his stupidness. I tried to act like him but now I understand she like the heroic type. Like me.

I smiled at her and continued fighting.

"Justin! Look out!"

I didn't even manage to think before a shower of gold dust rained over me.

I turned around and saw the guy in a blue hoodie. I didn't really get a good look at him, but when our eyes met i only saw hate and anger.

Annabeth gasped. I remembered that it was her voice who told me to look out. She did actually care! I didn't have any doubts, but seeing her care. That made something inside of me melt. (Probably his heart of ice, but I won't judge)

"Guys hurry!" Annabeth said

"Uh what?" I didn't even know what's going on. The first moment Annabeth smiled to me, the next the café was full of gold dust.

"We have to follow the guy! In the hoodie!" She said and began walking. Piper took her arm. "Annie? Are you ok?"

She didn't answer and took her arm out of Pipers hands. We all followed her. "Annabeth! Where are we going?" i said. She froze for a second. "We have to follow the guy, with the blue hoodie" she answered and continued walking.

"What  happened?" I asked Leo who stood besides me. "I don't know, the guy showed up, killed all the monster and ran away" he answered.

"Why do we have to follow him?" What was so important that we had to follow that guy into the woods? Leo just shrugged.

"Guys! He went this way! Hurry!"

Piper sighed. "I'm gonna talk to her" she said and walked up to Annie. Everyone watched in silence. We couldn't here what they said,  but I saw Annabeth gesture to the forest, while Piper shook her head.

After a few minutes Piper and Annabeth walked back to us. "We should just set up our tents and sleep. We can continue tomorrow" Annabeth said tiredly.

Everyone looked at Piper with confusion, but she just shrugged, and looked another way.

I didn't know what all of this were, but something seemed off.

Later

The darkness surrounded me, the wind whistled in the trees. I looked around. No on was there. I was alone.

"I would like to do a new report"