Percy Jackson 7

As you may have understood by now, I am 17. When I came to camp? I expected everyone to be ten years older than me. But I was really surprised, that nobody has aged here.

Whyyy? I don't think B have been her, or I hope not. Maybe everyone has become hunter of Artemis. Yes that make more sense. (You sure about that Perce?)

I was on my way down to the beach, when I noticed that the Stolls were following me. They really wanted to know who I was.

I wasn't actually mad at them. They didn't do a big part when Justin came. They were just pranking him. And we didn't talk much. So I think they're all right.

It was really hard though to see all this familiar faces to the people I once, or still loved. Annabeth was hardest. I couldn't look at her without wanting to be dead.

And when I saw Justin I wanted to punch him soooo bad. But I managed to get some self control . It wasn't just that carrots fault. Everyone betrayed me just fine by themselves.

I was trying to forget what they did. But it was hard. I just wanted to play the part, then i could go back to my little life in Alaska. It was lonely, but it was better. I think...

I got distracted from my thinking when a girl came up to me. Oh no... Annabeth.

''Hi!'' She said as she walked up to me. I really wanted to turn around and run, but my legs were frozen.

''Uh hi'' I answered. My voice were shattered and I really sound like I swallowed a rock.

''I am Annabeth Chase, daughter of Athena'' she said, I knew that but she didn't know I knew so.
''I'm Pe.. Peters, Jaxon Peters'' i said and wanted to slap myself.  I almost said that my name was Percy! In front of Annabeth!

''Yeah i know that'' Annabeth said.  ''Son of Poseidon?''

''No wait, what? How did you know?'' Gods what was happening to me? I don't have feeling for Annabeth anymore, or, no never mind.

''You came riding on a big wave in to camp, how could a person who is not a son of a sea god possibly do that?" She said. Oh ok. Good she don't suspect anything.

Dam what am I thinking? Annabeth always suspect something! I'll have to explain myself out of this mess. But I'd never been good at that.

"Uh, I'm not a son of Poseidon" I said but she could obviously tell i was lying. She raised an eyebrow to say 'really?'. ''Uh, i mean, i got blessed by Poseidon after I helped him with some stuff'' i said.

''Oh, ok'' she said and looked at me strangely, i tried to ignore it but i couldn't.

''So are you heading to the beach?'' She asked and her suspicious look were replaced with a smile.

Wow her smile was beautiful! Dam get over her Percy, she betrayed you, remember? She don't care about you, get over her!

''Uh yeah'' i said in a cold voice. I saw something in her eyes, I didn't know, was it sadness, guilt?

Well I don't care. Not anymore. I'm sick of her. I'm done with her. She betrayed me, and you know what the sad part is? I keep telling these things to myself every single day, but I know it isn't true. Because if it was, i wouldn't need to keep telling myself these things.