Percy Jackson 9

I hated this, I really did. I have been here for a week or so and i already hated this mission.

B said that a new threat has come, but i haven't seen anything unusual.

Maybe B meant the threat was Justins carrot face. Because that's the only ugly thing I have seen so far.

I was reconsidering go away, back to Alaska. Maybe I should go tonight, I really don't want to be here more than I need to.

I went to my cabin and started packing ignoring the feeling inside of me that something bad is about to happen.

It really wasn't that much to pack, I didn't really have to much stuff you know. After i just stuffed all my stuff in my backpack. I was laying down on the bed in the Hermes cabin.

Everyone was out for dinner so i decided i probably could take of the helmet, just to get som fresh air.

I took of the necklace and took a deep breath, the air was really good. I felt so, living...

Suddenly I realized something. I missed camp halfblood. I really did. But I knew I couldn't stay here for long.

Knock knock

What was that?

Knock knock

"Who is there?" I shouted

"Jax? Are you there? It's me, Annabeth, you have to come outside, now!" I heard Annabeth's voice say.

I stood up and walked to the door  and opened before I suddenly remembered i didn't have my helmet!

I shut the door with a loud bang right in Annabeth's face and took on the necklace.

I opened the door again and saw Annabeth in shock outside. She didn't see me, right?

"Uhm, Jax, why can't you share you identity? I just wanna know" she said. "You remember i told you, i have a lot of enemies, it could be dangerous to know who I am" i said trying to not look her in the eyes.

"But, Pe.. I mean Jax, you can tell me, i promise it's safe" she said and looked at me so intense i could feel my heart shatter to pieces.

For a moment, i wanted to. I took my hand and was ready to take of the necklace...

Sorry, i know its bad...

Im gonna write more thank u for all the reads<3 i hole his time you dont have to wait so long.

~Clooover