Percy Jackson 12

I looked at him. Ouranus.

Everyone was running around. Some people escorted the youngest campers back to the Hermes cabin, others were holding their weapons ready to fight.

I held my hand on my pocket, ready to take Riptide if I had to, but i was a little afraid, what if they understood who I were?

I ran to find a weapon, the first thing i found was a sword, not as good as Riptide but it would do the job.

"Hello demigods" Ouranus said "I am not her to harm any of you"

Nobody got to sigh beforehe said again "unless...". Of course it had to be an unless, i hate it when that happens.

Ouranus had this creepy smile on his face. "I am back, and i would first of all thank you for getting rid of both Chronos and Gaea. The world is a so much better place without them here" he said.

I didn't like this, i had a really bad feeling about this dude who could have been a badder father than Chronos was, and Chronos ate his kids.

"i want your help, I want your help so i could rule the world again, just like the old days, if you want to help me get rid of the gods, I'll spare your lives and this little camp of your. If not..." he smiled evily at us.

"We would never help you" Annabeth shouted and the rest of the campers nodded.

Ouranus eyes glimted, he had foreseen this, he knew we wouldn't bail on our parents "Fine, then it's war, but what about you!" Ouranus said and looked at me.

I looked around, everyone was waiting for me to choose. "Why should you help the gods, after all they have done?" Ouranus said. For a moment I hesitated. I saw a smile creep on Ouranus face.

"What are you gonna answer little hero? I could make the thing you wish come true, just follow me"

The camp was silent, everyone waited for me to answer. I took a deep breath and let out the only word i managed to get out of my mouth.