Annabeth Chase 30

This mission was turning into a disaster. The first bad thing to the next. And now. There were something outside the window and we didn't know what it was.

I held my hand ready to take my sword up. I never was a sword-girl but I got this from Damasen after he sacrificed himself for me and uh.. yeah. And I haven't been able to use a dagger since. To many painful memories after he disappeared.

"If that thing is dangerous, why does it sparkle?" Leo asked. I noticed small sparkle and it came more.  Sparkles formed itself, and a person suddenly stood in front of us. I recognized him the moment i saw his face, who had Albert Einstein hair in silver around his head. He had a warm smile on his face.

"B! Good to see you. Wazzup!" I gave Justin a death glare he couldn't see but feel in his bones.

"Hello" B said, everyone gave him a "hello" back.

"I have to make his fast, but the time is running out and you haven't figured it out yet. Ouranus have almost achieved his goals and..."

"Wait, what goals?" Leo cut B of. I gifted Leo a death stare to and unfortunately for him, he saw it.

"I can't tell you, but you remember he prophecy right? Does you guys have an idea where to go?"

"Of course not" Leo said, and rolled his eyes. "why would be stuck at this place then?". I gave him a new death stare that said"shut up before I slit your throat.

He swallowed and looked at his shoes. "The answer is right up on the sky demigods" B said and pointed at the stars outside the window. I walked towards it and looked up at the blinking sky.

I looked at B, he gave me a smile. "Remember the last part of the prophecy" he said before he turned into sparkle and flew out the window.

I tried processing what B said. It didn't make much sense. Maybe it was because the only thing I thought about was "remember the last part of the prophecy".

Percy.

Tears were forming in my eyes and made my vision blurry.

"Hah! He flew to that huntress, who the hell is she?" Leo said and my patience was outrun.

"LEO! Can you for once just shut the hel..." I stopped myself. And as Leo said sparkles were shimmering. Making this one picture brighter than any other.

"Leo, you are a genius!" I bursted out. He bowed, "of course I am, you know, I'm actually supersmart. Like so smart that Athena is jealous"

I face palmed, Jason rolled his eyes and Justin was about to burst out laughing.

"Hey! I mean it! Im as smart as I am good looking"

"Okay, not so smart then" I said and Leo looked offended at me, but I ignored him. "Anyway, we have to rest, we wake the others tomorrow. I know where we have to go"

Sorry for not updating that much. Christmas can be stressful sometimes. I'll try update more often.
~Clooover