chapter 20 | Hate me

"Do not believe in anything that Mihyan or Jimin could say in this house or anywhere else. He's only trying to separate you."

"I'm fucking sick of him for god's sake...! I haven't done anything wrong and I'm always there for his sister...!" I react badly to it, not handling this hate he holds against me. "Hey, don't worry Kook. I'm here so I'll always make sure to solve the problems that he could cause."

I sigh but glance away faintly, not knowing what to do or say. "You trust y/n and she trusts you. Don't worry," he gives a slight tap on my shoulder to reassure me. I listen to his wise words, nodding and looking back at him. "Now let's go back to this baby girl waiting for you impatiently," he teases me to erase the tension and heads to the door. "Oh, and by the way," he turns around to smirk, his finger pointing at me. "Were you gentle with your little girl last nig-" a punch coming from me hits his chest. "Stop...!" my face warms up but I try to escape from this and reach out the door handle.

His body intervenes between me and that exit. "Come on. I'm kind to you so tell me how it was," he doesn't leave me alone about this, smiling and willing to know something that is totally private between me and y/n. "I know you did it so don't pretend nothing happened."

"Why do you want to know that? This is my privacy...!" I complain and show my frustration, feeling uncomfortable again. He doesn't care a bit. "We're both men. I gave you a lot of bits of advice so now that's what you have to do in return."

"Oh gosh..." I roll my eyes but exhale sharply, only to make it clear he's annoying me. "This was good. Alright? Are you happy now?"

"Yes, I am. My little boy is finally a man," he ruffles my hair as if I was just a kid. "Your size difference must be hella cute in bed though, not gonna lie," his dimples show as he must have liked his own sentence but I'm finally allowed to go out, so I rush away.

I change of behavior as soon as I reach the living room, my body heating up and my hand flying up to my mouth for me to bite my nails instinctively. My eyes falling in my baby's ones, I grin but look down before sitting down right next to her. Why do I have to be so much of a ridiculous coward? Why the hell did I have to be born shy? She was almost the one reassuring me when I should have been the one doing it.

Dammit. Since I have to act like a man and put my shyness away, I daintily slide my hand towards hers while she's focusing on the show playing on TV, for my fingers to intertwine with her.

Namjoon comes back from the room but to my greatest surprise, doesn't get back on his spot. "I'm going to go out. I have a date today so wish me good luck," he lets out while grabbing the keys of his car. "A date?" I frown. "With those clothes?" my finger points at his sweatpants and t-shirt. "Oh...uhm...yeah..." he turns around but faces us with some awkwardness.

Finally, I'm not the one feeling awkward. "I forgot to mention that this date is with my mother...she needs help for the house so...I'm going to eat well and be pampered...that's why I consider it as a date..." he smiles nervously, his ridiculous face making me and y/n laugh uncontrollably.

"Sure, have a good date with your mommy then," I make fun of him for once, not missing this opportunity but grasping it right away. "Yeah. Shut up mean boy," he puts his shoes on and in short seconds, leaves the house after telling goodbye to my baby in a sweet manner.

Now I can be with her only, or at least, until the jerks will wake up and ruin everything. We'll just have to get either in my room or hers, we won't be annoyed that way.

I lean over her to be a bit subtle in my moves and rest my head on her shoulder, before letting my shyness find me again and force me to hide my face in the crook of her neck while toying with her small fingers. "Did you sleep well?" I peck her skin that I now know to be very sensitive. "Yes, and you?"