chapter 6 | Only one

"Y/n?!" a voice coming from outside startles you. The one of your brother interrupts everything, making you come back to consciousness after almost leaving your own mind from the intense stimulation. Jimin opens the door without knocking on it, making the man on all fours topping you move to the side at the speed of light to land on the mattress. Your brother who entered the room gave to the both of you an interrogative look for some short seconds as you were still trying to recover from what your best friend provoked to you and your body.

"What's up Jim?" Mihyan smiles at him when you can barely look at your own brother into the eyes, feeling a blazing heat on your face. Shame or regret, you don't know what the feeling is exactly. "Uhm..." he clears his throat but lets a more relaxed expression take over his face as he drifted his eyes away from you. "I just needed to talk to my sister. For a second."

'Me?' your head jerks up at the mention of yourself.

"Alright," your best friend smiles as Jimin glared at you, to make you understand you should leave the bed and follow him, which you do without retorting to walk out the room and get dragged by him to his own one. He gets you in the space and slams the door behind him as you're now both face to face. "What did you do today?" his sharp eyes set a tension into your veins as he stepped closer to your figure. "I lived my life."

"You better not start acting smart y/n. I asked you a fucking question so your answer it," he crosses his arms against his chest. Standing before you to try looking authoritative and dominating. "I went to the mall with Jungkook. What's the problem?"

"The problem is that I told you not to hang out with him. I don't trust him anymore after what he did so why the hell do you keep on being close to him? You have Mihyan."

"Because I like being with Jungkook. He never did anything wrong so stop being overdramatic Jimin!"

"Overdramatic?!" he utters out, his eyebrows raising at the disbelief. "Y/n! Were you really serious when you told me you didn't mind?!"

"It was just to make you shut your mouth," you roll your eyes at him. "Listen. You're not a man but you're eighteen. He jerks off every night while thinking about you and you still find it fine to hold his hand and smile at him with damn hearts in your eyes as if he was innocent?"

"Stop saying bullshit. How could you know that? You're not in his head and who gives a damn about that anyway?" you look at him with disdain and hate just for the way he keeps on dwelling about this embarrassing thing that happened. "Oh alright...I see," he chuckles but nervously, feeling disgusted to know that his own sister can talk about such a thing so freely. "Just do what you want but don't come at me crying after some weeks because he will have passed to another girl," he stomps away and leaves his bedroom with anger for no good reason.

You sigh out of exasperation but get out of this room that you don't own, to join the living room where everyone is. You sit down on the couch, being followed by the big and interested eyes of Jungkook that got fixed on you once you appeared in his sight.

"Hey, I just finished transferring all your data from your old to new laptop," Jungkook smiles at you softly, handing you the device, so you sit by his sides and place it on your lap. "Thank you."

"Since I couldn't find your previous wallpaper you had I applied one picture of you...I don't know what you want..." he sets his eyes on you. "Uhm...I'm not that kind of person who's going to use my face as a wallpaper. That's narcissistic and I'm too ugly for that."

"Stop being stupid. You're pretty..." he gazes at you as you turned your head with a smile but he suddenly drops his eyes on your neck in just a furtive second, giving an insistent look on there for a reason that you cannot explain, so you ask him what is wrong for him to stare this way at you. His expression darkens and he just glances away, claiming nothing is wrong.