chapter 14 | Morning after

-Next day -

062019.

12 pm.

A weird noise wakes you up. Your eyes hard to open with the sunshine blinding you and worsening your headache.

"Holy f...Y/n did you-" a man's voice makes you turn around to check on him.

You suddenly open your eyes wide at the sight of Namjoon pointing at a used condom and dirty tissues. You cannot remember everything clearly about what happened last night but just at the feeling of your aching body and lack of clothes, you know what you did with Jungkook. Too bad for you, the part you can remember is the most intense and wildest one. Or this is maybe good for you. "Did you guys fuc-"

"Shut up!" you hurl out of your mouth to cut him off and not hear those nasty words. You pull the blanket up to cover your naked body and move a bit away from Jungkook, who you can feel is still not in a normal state from the thing that seems hard on you. Your heart is beating as fast as what the light reaches in speed. Your hair is a mess, the makeup you're wearing, let's not even talk about it and Jungkook's room is a mess after last night.

"Guys...you're lucky I was here...I saw your clothes all over the living room with soju and cans of beer...Thank god your brother wasn't awake before me..." he huffs but lets some good news out, you can't even imagine what would have happened if your brother would have known what you did with that man next to you. "You can leave now...thank you Namjoon but...b-but I need to get out of the bed..."

"You're both naked under that blanket, am I right?" he points his finger at you while smirking. You look daggers at him and make him understand he should step out before getting something in his face. "Leave this room Kim Namjoon."

"Alright nasty kids~" he wiggles his eyebrows and heads towards the door. "You must have had the best night of your life with a XXL size."

You grab your pillow to get ready to throw it but as soon as the pervert sees you with it, he runs out of the room and slams the door, causing Jungkook to wake up.

Your heart is now racing, knowing that the guy with who you got drunk and had your first time last night, is awake by your side. You place the pillow back on its place to act cool.

However, you might have skipped the moment when you two were not drunk anymore. You both believe that happened because you were influenced by the alcohol, but you only made yourself believe that in order for your shyness to leave and let place to a wild side of you. Now you're sore like you've never been in your life, the images and sensations of Jungkook pounding you hard are coming back in your mind with clearer details. You're blushing hard.

"Y/n..." he pronounces your name while having a glimpse of his lower body under the cover, looking at the boner that you could feel squeezed against your body when you woke up in his arms. "Holy sh- I...H-Have we...?"

"Well..." you clear your throat but glance away with a heat spreading to your cheeks. "Look at your nightstand..."

He gasps at the sight of the used thing that Namjoon saw some seconds ago when he came to get the clothes back in here. "It...I..." he reacts a bit more stressed out than you, he sits up and starts breathing sharply. "Y-Y/N...I'm sorry if I did anything bad I promise you I wasn't controlling myself and never forced you to-"

"Wait," you lift your hand up to cease his speech as his long and endless sentence isn't stopping. "Calm down Jungkook...Do you...do you regret it...?"

He pulls your arm down, his red ears and neck coming within sight. "I don't but...I wish we could have...you know...had our first time...not drunk..."

"Does it mean something to you?" you dare to ask the risky question. His eyes darted to yours in a flash, shocked by what you implied in this. "W-what...? Do you mean that...for you...it didn't me anything?" his features darken in no time. "Because for me it's important, I wanted my first time to be with...with someone that I love..."