chapter 3 | Intimacy

You grab the handle of your door to enter the room. A sudden noise stops you from going any farther.

A male voice....but as soon as it sounds like some moans you hurry to lock yourself into your private space to not deal with those unholy things again. It seemed similar to Jungkook's voice but you're almost convinced that this is not him, he wouldn't do that. Or maybe he would but you're too naive to think he's innocent. You should reconsider the fact that he's a man and even with the face of baby that he can sometimes have, his mind hides another side of him.

You don't pay attention to it as much as you can and just drop your phone on your bed to take your clothes off comfortably, then get inside your bathroom where a shower and warm bath is waiting for you. That will maybe relax your nerves and erase that sound you heard living a man's mouth. Your roommates are just men so this could be anyone.

You get in your bathroom with slow steps and let the door open, while lighting up some candles and running the bath. As a thought passed through your head, you go check in the other space to get hold of your laptop. You would want to watch your Drama while chilling, however, as you reached your bed, you remembered that you let your laptop to Jungkook who asked it like two hours ago.

Since you don't want to bother him at this hour, you just get back to where you were and close the door behind you. Now you can enjoy some free time, alone in the calm.

— Next day —

061319.

8 am.

You walk out of your room after hearing some loud rumpus coming from the living room at an early hour.

'Do these jerks even know that I'm tired?' you mumble with anger while slamming the door behind you, to go join the freaks.

"Shut up! I know what you did with my fucking sister!" your grumpy brother points his finger at Jungkook who peeked at you for a second. He looks stressed. "J—Jimin...I swear you must have dreamed..."

"Y/n!" he yells at you and gestures you to get closer. "What the fuck do you want?" you rub your eyes and throw your head back to show your annoyance. "When did you come back from work last night?" his hands land on his hips as he's giving you his mad look. You're so used to it that it doesn't even scare you anymore. "Around 10 pm...Something like that. Why?"

"Why?!" his eyes open wide as he tilted his head. "Can you explain to me what the freaking hell you've done with that guy?" he indicates the tall man sweating in nervousness just next to him. "What I've done...?" you squint your eyes but express your confusion. "Well...nothing obviously. Why the hell are you mad like that?"

"Dammit," he slurs but shifts his eyes away while passing his hand through his hair. "Jimin I swear to god we didn't do anything," he tries to calm the mad dog standing before us. "We didn't even see each other just once after she left for her work...!"

"Then why have I heard you moaning her name?"

You choke on air at the words. Your eyes fully opened as your jaw almost dropped to the ground, shocked by what you wouldn't have believed to hear once.

"I...I don't know...you must have dreamed," he gulps down but gets betrayed by the color of his face which is gradually turning red. "I never did that..."

"Oh so you're saying that it was just my damn imagination?!" he presses his finger against his chest and glares at him with skepticism. "I fucking heard it clearly while being conscious and you could even ask Namjoon he would tell you the same!"