chapter 19 | Shy couple

- Next day -

062219.

12 pm.

'JUNGKOOK'S P.O.V'

My eyes open feebly, no annoying sound bothering me or ruining my mood. I close my eyes but turn my head in the direction of the windows, my lips brushing past fluffy hair. I instantly come back to consciousness at this sensation. A gulp going down my throat, I try to keep my calm.

'We're today...the day after yesterday which means...gosh' I drop my eyes down on the woman resting her head on my chest, her body pressed against my naked one as I can distinctly feel the lack of bra on her. Right in the morning, this is hard to handle.

I bite my lips but gaze down at her, remembering what happened between us last night, how intense and good this was. This was our first time and I feel ridiculous for falling asleep so fast, she must have laughed at me. A smile forms on my face at the sight of her, my mind not standing the joy and bliss I'm feeling at this right moment. I cannot believe that this happened with her, just last night.

The problem is that I don't know how I'm going to face her after this. I'm already blushing at the thought of it.

•••

12:30 pm.

I walk out of the bedroom after panicking at the thought of y/n waking up. I played with fire by pressing my lips on her temple but I felt the need to do it. Once the door is closed, I heave a sigh of relief and head towards the living room right behind me. My mind not stopping the wildness from running through it, I need to cease fantasizing more about what I and y/n did last night, otherwise, I won't be able to not be hard.

"Hey," a man gets me out of my daydream, my eyes darting towards him in a startle. "Nam-" I sigh as my eyes shut, but I look back in front of me and walk up towards the kitchen. "Aren't you supposed to work today? What are you doing on the sofa again to scare people in the morning?"

"If it's a holiday for you, it is for me as well man," he utters with his voice already annoying me when all I wanted and needed was calm and tranquility. "What did you do yesterday with y/n to sleep till now without ever leaving your bedroom?"

My body heats up at this question, recalling and still feeling the sensations this provoked to me. I bite my lips as I felt them curving up but focus down on my bowl I'm filling with cereals. "Nothing...we played video games..."

"When you came back it was five pm and don't try to lie because I asked y/n," he stops me way before I could even say a word and tell him he's wrong. "You cannot have played video games and then go to bed like good kids before 8 pm. We came back at that hour and you were already not in the living room anymore and no sound was heard from your room."

"How do you know that?" I frown but whirl around to glare at him. "Did you eavesdrop?"

"Yes," he smirks without any shame but bites into his snack. What a jerk. "Jimin even blew a fuse because it was obvious you were both sleeping in your bedroom since he dared to get in her own room to check if she was there."

"You all are damn creeps," I huff but finally finish my bowl, to get to the sofa where the pervert is. I sit down and bring my knees close to my chest, to eat my food and try to clear my mind with the show playing on the TV. "Come on Kook...tell me the truth," he reappears when I thought he would leave me alone. That was too optimistic of me. "I told you the truth."