chapter 12 | Confessing

Depuis le début

"Sure? I just know that you feel uncomfortable in those places but if you want to—"

"No," you assert your statement. "I want to go somewhere else but...can I know the location of the place?" you gaze at him with an interrogative look. "It's...I wanted to make it a surprise..." he acts nervous at the mention of the place where he wants to take you. He knows this could seem a bit too intimate but he just wants to make you feel special and have some good time with you to see you smile. "Unless you really feel too uncomfortable to not know it..."

"It's fine," you let delight emanate from your features to put the shy man's mind at rest. "I trust you Jungkookie."

He smiles at your enthusiasm and confidence in him. "What do you want me to order?"

"I don't know...do you know that place well?" you take a look at the building and sign of what seems to be a fast-food restaurant. "Yeah, you can order a lot of different things. Don't you have something in mind that makes you feel hungry?"

"A burrito," you let out almost instantly, craving for that type of unhealthy food that you haven't eaten in a while, which can be counted in years. "A burrito?"

"Yes, I'm hungry for that," you bite your lip, already hearing your stomach growling at the thought of it. "Okay and what about the drink and dessert?"

"Dessert?" you ask and set your eyes on him. "That's going to be too expensive, just take a small Coke with the burrito I told you but nothing more for me."

"If you don't tell me what you want I'll order the one I know you'll like," he grabs hold of his wallet and phone to get ready to go out. "I won't eat it," you shrug but smile without being able to conceal it.

"Okay,  that will be a chocolate fondant for my little baby with a warm waffle," he says in a cute voice while stepping out of the vehicle and not giving you the opportunity to refuse. "Ya!" you bang at the window as he's walking towards the door of the building. He grins at you and waves but in just the blink of an eye, his foot hits a pavement badly placed and almost causes him to trip onto the ground.

Poor baby...

You try to hold your laughter back after being worried but he just continues his way to the place without looking back at you. You still got able to perceive the red tint on his cheeks that made your heart tingle.

You grab hold of your phone and tease the cute man who almost fell onto the hard ground but who fortunately, didn't, which gives you the right to tease him.

[ Are you okay lmaoo? >

< Don't know what you're talking about ;-; ]

< so caring of you to laugh at me tho;-; ]

[ You didn't hurt yourself so that's fine, and I saw you blushing like a cute baby:(♡ >

< If you call me cute and baby I'm gonna blush even more ]

[ Why do you look like a man and at the same time a baby boy tho?! >

< To make you fall for my cuteness and sexiness ]

[ When did I say the words "cuteness" and "sexiness" my dear? >

< I thought you hinted it in your sentence:> But does that mean you don't find me cute and sexy?! ]

[ You're more than that, a real model that I wish I could be<3 >

< We both know you're cuter and sexier than me, stop it<3 ]