chapter 10 | Aching heart

Začít od začátku

"You are, the dumbest girl on earth," he stares at you with disbelief but you cannot help punching him in the thigh. "Shut up."

He groaned but is now holding the spot you hit with all your strength for purpose of hurting him. "Yah! That's not my fault if you say dumb things!"

"Dumb things?" your eyebrows raise. "When?"

He smacks your thigh back. "All the time! You're beautiful goddammit!"

"That's not what my brother says and some people already told me I was ugly..."

"Who gives a fuck about them? And your brother is just an ass. Ass, hole to be more precise," he tells the word without fearing anything to happen to his face if Jimin ever gets to know what he just said of him. "And what about Jungkook? What has he told you already?"

"About what?"

"Your face! We're talking about that...Jeez...your memory of goldfish is exasperating," he sighs and glances away with annoyance. "Well...he said I was pretty and that my body was as well but that doesn't mean anything," you still insist and don't change your mind on what you think about yourself. "I'm pretty sure he's just a kind best friend who wouldn't want to hurt me and which is the reason why he tells me those nice things..."

"He's not the type to tell a girl she's beautiful if he doesn't mean it. Trust me."

"But that hurt me when I heard him complimenting that girl right next to me..." you recall the things that do nothing but just torture your mind. "Since that day, I feel like he's just being kind to me."

"Why would he lie to you y/n? Seriously. He's head over heels in love with you, every time I talk to him about you he gets all excited like a teenager who found the first love of his life. Stop being so doubtful my little love..." he wraps his arm around you and draws you closer to him, for you to hold him like a big teddy bear.

'JUNGKOOK'S P.O.V'

I walk out of my room as I finished my morning routine, but halt my way once I hear the sweet voice speaking in a tone that I know by heart, is full of sorrow. "What if he wouldn't want me as a real girlfriend to have a serious relationship just because of my body or face?"

"Yah," Namjoon's voice follows hers with the sound of indignation. "How can you think that? Never that boy wouldn't love you just because of your body. Every girl and boy's body is perfect their own way. Alright?"

"Yes but he's perfect...he's muscular, fit, healthy and gorgeous while I'm the complete opposite...He wouldn't want to be with a lazy girl like me. He's way too pretty for that."

Who the hell is she talking about? Is she in love with someone else other than me? I thought I was the one. "Don't tell those terrible things y/n. Okay? Physical appearance is not what will make him love you and you can tell it just by the way he looks into your eyes. He loves you, your body and everything about the person you are."

"He told me I had a sexy body and wouldn't want me to say bad things about myself..."

Holy sh— This can't be a coincidence. She's talking about me. They are talking about me. I think I'm going to faint and at the same time, my heart is aching. If this is really me that she's talking about that way, then this is more than hurtful to know she would think I'm too perfect for a wonderful girl like her...Why can't she see how much she makes me go crazy?

"He told you that you were sexy?! What the hell y/n! How can you still think he's not telling the truth!"

I burst into the room in a natural way as if I just walked out of my bedroom and act cool. I noticed when I peeked at her that she was hugging the man tightly with her head resting on his shoulder, making me slightly out of rage to see her curves in contact with that pervert's body. She moves back properly as she saw me. I take hold of my leather man's handbag and walk up to the front door of the house to put it down on the wooden floor, and start putting my coat on.