21 - Moving?

Two weeks. Two weeks of Momo and Sana trying their relationship. Sana still couldn't see colors, and Momo was still living in her tiny apartment. The only thing that was great was the pain in Sana's chest was finally starting to officially leave. It was only a brief moment of intense pain when she would first see Momo, then it would slowly melt away when she saw her smile. 

"Why do you always come here?" Sana asked her one night. Both of them were curled up on the couch in Sana's apartment, watching a movie together. "I wouldn't mind staying at your place once a week." Sana smiled. 

"Yes you would." Momo laughed. "Besides, I always sleep the best here. No noisy neighbors." She smiled. 

"No, I really wouldn't mind." Sana sat up, staring at her girlfriend's unchanged expression. 

"Satang... I live in an extremely tiny studio apartment.. The only other room is the bathroom." Momo explained. "My couch pulls out to a bed and the kitchen is tiny. Which sucks." Momo sighed. Sana gave her a small frown, knowing how much she loved cooking. 

"Why don't we move in together?" Sana suggested. "I know we just started dating, but honestly... This way Sooyoung can have her own place and we can be together." She shrugged. 

"What if we... Wait.." Momo frowned. "I know it sounds like a great idea, but what if we hate each other's habits?" She sighed. 

"How is it any different than when you stay the night?" Sana asked. Both of them stayed silent for a while, both of them thinking over the pros and cons of moving in with each other. They were deep in thought, barely noticing that Sooyoung had walked in. 

"So is this what you two do when I'm not home?" Sooyoung asked while opening a box of cookies. "Just stare at the floor and not talk?" She teased. Sana threw a pillow at her, hitting her leg, causing Sooyoung to laugh. 

"We were just talking about moving in together." Momo answered. 

"Oh." Sooyoung mumbled. 

"I thought you were staying with Joohyun tonight." Sana raised an eyebrow at her. 

"Her kid got really sick. I offered to stay and help but... She went all mom mode on me." She sighed.

"So you left?" Momo asked. Sana again raised her eyebrows at her. 

"FUCK!" Sooyoung ran out of the apartment, both girls laughing at her. 

"If I ever become that stupid... Kill me." Sana laughed. "And she's a lawyer." She pointed. 

"God help those people." Momo smirked. 

Only a month after their conversation, both girls were looking for apartments in between their work places. There were a few that were reasonable and affordable, but none within a good distance of each other. It was either too far from one, or the other. Both of them grew more frustrated with the apartment hunting by the day. It was tedious work really. 

Sana sat at the kitchen table, scrolling through apartment listings on her tablet. Sooyoung had walked out to see her perched with a mug of coffee next to her. 

"Still no luck?" Sooyoung frowned. 

"If it's perfect location wise, it's too expensive." Sana sighed. "If it's perfect financially... It's too far." She frowned. "I really wish this building had a vacancy... It's kind of near perfect." Sana added. "It's only a twenty minute bus ride for Momo to work and a fifteen minute drive for me to work." She groaned. 

"And an hour for me." Sooyoung laughed. "Going to work from Joohyun's house is so much easier." She sat next to Sana at the table, seeing her stress over it. 

"Joohyun really lives that far?" Sana asked. 

"Kind of. But she takes the train in." Sooyoung shrugged. "Look..." She reached out and touched Sana's arm. She glanced down at her arm, not seeing the phrase anymore. "I.. I've been talking with Joohyun about what we have and... I think it might be special." She smiled. 

"Because your phrase is missing?" Sana pointed out. The elder looked down at her forearm, noticing that it was gone. "Did you really not notice that?!" Sana shouted. 

"I WAS BUSY!!" Sooyoung defended. "I was with her last night... Only her. It has to be." She whispered. 

"Looks like I made this happen! You're welcome!" Sana yelled at her. 

"Yo! Looks like we were meant to find each other." Sooyoung laughed. "I swear sometimes you are like the best thing that has ever happened to me." She smiled while resting her head on Sana's shoulder.

"Aw." Sana smiled. 

"And then other moments I want to just fucking push you down the stairs." Sooyoung sighed. 

"I'm going to push you down the stairs for saying that." Sana frowned, shoving her away from her. 

The children were being extra behaved, and no one was sure why. The parents were even shocked to see their children being polite with Momo, thanking her for the lesson and leaving without screaming. Byul was even shocked. 

"How." She asked. 

"I made them run around the room for twenty minutes before class. They're exhausted." She smirked. 

"Nice." Byul smirked. 

When Momo got home that night, she couldn't help but feel a little excited. She was excited to leave her tiny apartment and noisy neighbors. She was going to finally live with Sana and be happy. More happy in life than she already was. 

"I can't wait." She giggled to herself while opening a package of rice noodles. "I can't wait to make her food and just be with her." She smiled. Everything was as if it was finally going her way. Everything just had to go her way now. Nothing could stop them.