10 - Sorority Sisters

Two years had gone by and everything seemed to liven up. Nayeon had become better friends with Sana and her new found friends Jihyo, and Dahyun. All three of them joining a sorority together and being sisters. Chaeyoung followed behind them, but in a different major, smiling when she joined the sorority.

"Yo!! Look!" Chaeyoung smiled while holding her phone. "We should crash the party." She handed the phone to the youngest member of their group, Tzuyu.

"Yes." She answered plainly.

They welcomed Tzuyu with open arms, as she was going through the same thing Sana had gone through.

"What do we even wear?" Sana asked. She had gotten a lot better since she graduated. She followed up with her doctor every month, able to finally take mediation to make her seem somewhat normal.

"Our best." Nayeon smirked.

Momo and Mina sat together in their shared dorm. Both of them exhausted from their daily workouts, dance classes and classes.

"I'm visiting Chaengie this weekend. So you'll have the dorm to yourself." Mina's voice was quiet. Almost as if she was afraid to tell her anything.

"Okay." Momo mumbled.

"You should reach out to her.. Chaeng says she's getting better." Mina frowned.

"Mina.." Momo looked up at her with tired eyes.

"She went through the peeling. Not you." Mina threw her hands up in defense. "I'm just saying. You still love her and she feels nothing." She shrugged before flopping her small body on the bed opposite Momo's.

Sana smiled at her friends as they danced like idiots. Her medication allowed her to feel specific feelings. Happy, and sad. That was it. Everything else she didn't feel. When she was frustrated she sat in silence, emotionless until the solution came to her mind.

"How did you get better?" Tzuyu asked Sana.

"I had to wait a year to take the medication." Sana explained.

"Oh." Tzuyu rubbed her arm, a few small flakes falling to the ground. Sana frowned, digging in her bag for her cream. She quickly rubbed in a little bit into Tzuyu's arm, helping her feel better. "Thank you." She gave her a small smile.

"And good. I'm impressed." The dancer teacher smiled at the class. "Just kidding. All of you need work." She glared. Mina let out a small breath, looking at Momo through the mirror.

When the class was over, both girls were held behind, their teacher wanting to speak to them.

"Are we in trouble?" Mina frowned.

"No. Both of you are dancing for the school this year correct?" She asked.

"Yes. Year End Festival." Momo answered.

"Perfect. Now you know the Year End Festival combines with their sister schools, each one sending their top performers correct?" Mina and Momo nodded. "Science and Tech are working with us this year and they sent two girls."

"Oh. Do we have to do something with them?" Mina asked.

"Yes. You two will have your stage together, but also another stage with these two. So I've obtained approval for them to come here and rehearse, as well as you two over there." She explained.

"Perfect." Momo tried her best to not sound upset.

After a few days, Mina and Momo were greeted by the two girls. Mina squealing when she realized it was Chae.

"Great." Momo scoffed.

"Oh my god. Momo!" Chae hugged her friend tightly, happy to be reunited. "Guys this is Dahyun. Dahyun, this is my girlfriend Mina and my old friend Momo." She introduced.

"Pleasure." Dahyun smiled.

"Shall we get to work?" Mina smiled.

"She looked upset.." Chaeyoung frowned while talking to Sana. "Mina has been trying to get her to talk to you..."

"She hasn't responded to me..." Sana sighed. "Thanks Chae." She stood up from the couch, shuffling to her room. She curled up in her bed, clutching onto her pillow as a few tears escaped.

She hated herself for having this problem. No one could tell her why or how and it killed her on the inside. She didn't think she had done anything wrong.

The next morning she felt numb, but had felt pain. She rubbed her left arm, it was the first time she was feeling actual pain. It was the only benefit from her newfound illness. She felt no pain normally. Which meant menstrual cramps were long gone.

She glanced down at her arm, deciding it was just a pain from sleeping on it. But after her shower, she saw a phrase.

"You did something different with your hair... I really like it."

She let out a small scream, running to Jihyo's room still wrapped in her towel.

The entire dorm was awake now. All of them researching things related to her new problem.

"HA!" Nayeon yelled. "Found it!" She pushed Dahyun away from Sana and sat next to her. "Mina sent her this when we were still in high school." Sana looked at the laptop screen, staring at the article title.

"Multiple Soulmates in One Lifetime.." Sana frowned.

"The writer had the same problem, then a phrase appeared on their arm. Then bam. A year later met their new soulmate." She explained.

"But Momo is still bound to me.." Sana whispered.

"Then I give up!" Nayeon groaned.

"Maybe Momo will say it to you." Jihyo shrugged her shoulders, Sana nodded. Hopeful of the whole thing. She wanted her Momo back really. She couldn't think of anyone else who could possibly be right for her.

She had amazing chemistry with Momo and loved her. She missed everything about her. She looked down at her unanswered texts that she had sent. Feeling a pit forming in her stomach.

Sana: Chaeng says she's dancing with you! Exciting!
Sana: Hey Momo
Sana: I miss you. Like. A lot.
Sana: I guess you don't miss me...

The last message always popped up undeliverable. She tried to take it as a sign from the gods that she still thought of her.