4 - Accidental Meet

During her stalking spree, she had accidentally clicked follow. She immediately clicked the unfollow button, her heart beating a thousand beats a minute.

"That was close..." She whispered as she set her phone down. Her phone vibrated, her eyes widening as she looked at the message from Sana.

Sana: Sorry I didn't text much, school sucks the life out of me. :(

Momo smiled at the message, so polite and amazing. She picked up her phone and instantly replied back.

Momo: It's okay! My school is a little more okay with phones out. Only because we record ourselves a lot. xD

Sana: What kind of school allows that?!

Momo: A performing arts one :P

Sana stared at her phone for a while, her soulmate was a performer... She shook her head at the possible thought.

"What if she went to the school across the street?" Sana thought to herself. She shook her head again wondering what this girl looked like.

Sana: Not to be a creep or anything... But can I see a photo of you?

She blushed as she hit send, she didn't want to be weird, but she also wanted to know. Her phone vibrated again this time with two texts from Momo.

Momo: I don't take good photos of myself... But here you go!

Sana's jaw dropped

Sana's jaw dropped. The queasy feeling she had felt earlier... She had been in the same place, literally inches from her soulmate and she had no idea. Her phone vibrated again, another message from Momo.

Momo: Do you think it's fair to have one of you?

Sana blushed, her soulmate was gorgeous, and she was asking for her photo... She never felt more nervous in her life to just take a photo. She scrolled through her phone, looking at her most recent photos.

Sana: ahh, I'm not usually this done up, but here's one from last month... If that's okay??

When she didn't get an immediate reply, she placed her phone down, looking at herself in the mirror on the wall in her room

When she didn't get an immediate reply, she placed her phone down, looking at herself in the mirror on the wall in her room. She didn't look much different. The only thing was her hair needed touched up. That was all.

Momo had almost fainted at the sight of the selfie. It was the same girl... her heart began to race, not only was she near the girl, but she didn't even bother to talk to her. She looked down at the selfie again, a smile appearing on her lips before she could find herself to reply. Her soulmate was just gorgeous.

Momo: you're so pretty... It's distracting! XD

Sana: Hardly! You're the cute one here ;)

Momo couldn't help but blush, she didn't know how to flirt, or know how to respond to flirting. She didn't even know how to bring up that she had seen her before. Of course she also didn't want to seem like a stalker either... It could have come across as creepy if she said that.

Momo: Do you think we could maybe video chat...? Get some awkwardness out of the way?

Momo stared at the screen for a moment, wondering if she should really hit send... She hit it on accident, her entire soul leaving her body as she stared at the screen. Of course the one time she wants the message to fail, it doesn't and sends right away.

"Stupid phone." Momo mumbled. Her phone vibrated again, her mind drawing a blank. "Please say no..." Momo whispered.

Sana: I'm actually about to eat dinner. Maybe later?

Momo let out a sigh of relief, smiling as the world was somehow with her and against her at the same time.

Momo: No worries! We don't have to today!

The next few days were back and forth texting. Sana feeling more and more giddy with excitement every time she texted her.

She waited with her friends at the bus stop after school, she had gotten closer with Chaeyoung, both of them talking about the different subjects they hated and the teacher gossip they heard in passing.

"Did you hear the dean is going to fire the arts teacher?" Jeongyeon chuckled while they waited for the bus.

"No... I like him!" Chaeyoung whined.

"It's because he's been teaching politics." Sana whispered.

"He hasn't in my class..." Chaeyoung frowned.

"He has been with the advanced class." Jeongyeon sighed. "Dumb teachers. I heard he's gonna apply over there." She pointed at the arts school across the way.

"Do you think they even take art?" Sana raised her eyebrow at her friends.

"They do. Mina is struggling in beginning painting." Chaeyoung laughed. "She thought it would be really easy but it's a lot harder than she thought."

"How hard is beginning painting?!" Jeongyeon frowned.

"Well you have to do basic stuff. Paint a circle, square, learn colors and how to mix them. But her semester project is to paint feelings." She chuckled. "I would help her but it has to be in class."

Sana thought to if Momo had to take an art class at her school or if it was strictly performing arts based. She pulled out her phone to text her when she heard the familiar bell from across the street.

"Looks like Mina is gonna ride the bus with you." Jeongyeon laughed while pointing at the group of girls walking their way.

"Fuck.." Sana whispered. She felt the queasy feeling again, this time more intense than before. She knew who her soulmate was, what she looked like. She just didn't know for sure if that was her... The girls always called her Moguri... It could've just been some girl who looked like her.

"Hello friends of Chaeyoung." Nayeon smiled at the girls. Mina smiled at them, standing next to her girlfriend.

Sana looked up at the third girl, again busied with her phone. She went to look away when she looked up. Both of them stood completely still, afraid to say or do anything.

"Momo...?" Sana finally asked her. The girl nodded, a small smile appearing on her lips.

"I guess this is better than video chatting.." Momo chuckled nervously.