3 - Social Media Stalking

Momo groaned as she stretched her arms over her head. Her other friends smiled at her as they walked into the practice room with her.

"Mina I swear, sometimes it just doesn't work out." Momo's friend, Nayeon, frowned at her.

"Are you guys talking about those stupid soulmate problems again?" Momo complained.

"Yes." Nayeon pointed. "And another thing! I've been writing on myself. Why haven't they wrote back?" She asked.

"Maybe because you're being annoying." Momo smirked. Mina let out a small chuckle while slipping off her shoes and placing them in the little cubbies on the side of the room.

"Not funny! Mina's soulmate is so much younger than her!" Nayeon frowned. "And she got them!"

"My soulmate is more of an old soul though." Mina sat on the floor with Momo, stretching herself while Nayeon complained. "I read somewhere that if the person isn't ready, the writing won't appear." She added.

"What do you mean?" Momo asked.

"Like... Some people were so nervous about it, they felt ready but really they weren't. It wasn't until they were completely settled into their lives that the writing appeared." Mina shrugged.

"But at that age no one writes on themselves." Nayeon scoffed while sitting with them on the floor.

"No, it pops up on its own." Mina frowned while grabbing her phone and pulled up the article. "There. I sent it to you. Read it and educate yourself." She chuckled.

"I'm not doing research on something that should've happened ages ago!" Nayeon groaned.

"What if your soulmate dies?" Momo gasped.

"Can we not be morbid for two seconds today?" Mina frowned. "Yesterday we had a whole discussion on death and if hell existed would it have bathrooms for three hours..." Mina rubbed her face in frustration. Momo and Nayeon went into depth about their theories while Mina scooted away from them. "Why am I even friends with both of you?!" She shouted.

"Because you and I get along." Momo smirked. "No idea how she came in." Momo looked at Nayeon, laughing as she gawked at her comment.

"Guys! Enough talking, I want to see you all properly stretched and ready to dance in ten minutes!" Their teacher called out. Mina smiled at her little friend group as the rest of their class walked into the room.

Sana waited at the bus stop, seeing the performing arts school across the street. She always wondered how their schedules were, but didn't think much of it. She heard the loud bell ring across the way, a few students running out immediately after.

"Are you going to run after your girlfriend now?" Sana looked over to see Jeongyeon walking with a smaller girl in tow.

"No... She's not out yet." The smaller girl blushed slightly.

"Hey Jeong." Sana smiled.

"Oh! This is Chaeng. Chaeng, this is Sana." Jeongyeon introduced the two, both of them giving shy waves. "The one I was telling you about in class." Jeongyeon added. Sana nodded and looked at the small girl.

"Your girlfriend goes to that school?" Sana asked.

"Yeah, she's a really talented ballerina." Chaeyoung blushed. "I wish I could go there, but my parents are a little more focused on me doing well in academics first." She shrugged. Sana nodded, knowing exactly how that felt.

"Chaengie!" A loud voice shouted from across the street. The three girls looked up at the small group across the street waving at them.

"Oh god.." Chaeyoung hid behind her hand, pretending she didn't know the girl who shouted at her. Sana raised her eyebrow at the group who were now crossing the street.

"You can't hide behind your hands." The loud girl laughed while pulling her hands away from her face. Sana watched the group, uneasy about them. She had a queasy feeling when they approached. She couldn't explain it. There were three girls, all three of them extremely pretty, and only one was extremely loud.

"Leave her alone." The smaller of the trio laughed while walking up to Chaeyoung.

"Oh sure. Just show off your soulmate to us all why don't you Minari." The loud one rolled her eyes, causing Jeongyeon to laugh.

"Oh, this is Mina." Chaeyoung introduced her soulmate to Jeongyeon and her new friend Sana.

"Hi." Mina mumbled nervously. Both girls waved, mumbling their own hellos before looking away from the two. "I'm sorry about Nayeon... She's upset." Mina whispered to Chaeyoung.

Sana glanced up at the loud one, now a name to her face. Nayeon. She didn't like how loud she was, granted, Sana could be extremely loud, but.. It seemed a little unnecessary. She looked at the third girl, seeing her busying herself with her phone and not really looking up. When she did, Sana felt her breath catch in her throat. The third girl was stunning to her.

"Guys, if we don't leave now the place is going to close." The third girl whined.

"Relax. We have like three hours." Mina shrugged. "We don't need to get food from that place either." She added.

"But it has the best jokbal in country!" The girl whined. "Nayeon take me. Forget Mina."

"Calm your shit Moguri." Nayeon laughed. "We'll catch you later Michaeng!" She grabbed the third girl's arm and dragged her away.

Momo sat at home, flipping through pages of her textbook as she attempted to study. She couldn't help but pull out her phone and attempt to search for her soulmate. She knew she just couldn't outright ask for her full name. That would imply she was stalking her to see what kind of person she was. The little bit of information she got from her was that she didn't go to her school. So that really narrowed it down.

She scrolled through instagram, seeing the suggested people, swiping until she fell onto a familiar face. The girl she had seen at the bus stop while escorting Mina to her girlfriend. She clicked on it, seeing the all of the public info. Her instagram wasn't even private. It wasn't until she saw the name that her heart skipped a beat.

"No way... If this is my Sana..." Momo whispered while scrolling through her page. She was half tempted to follow her... She had so many followers... She didn't think she would notice her following her... besides, her real name wasn't even on her own instagram account... It was her nickname...