5 - Happiness

The two had been inseparable after that. Both of them taking multiple photos and hanging out as much as possible. The queasy feeling Sana felt had gone away after a few days, she marked it down as nerves just to keep tabs on it. They took things slow, the most they had ever done was kiss each other on the cheek and hold hands. It felt comfortable for them. They knew they were soulmates but they still wanted to be slow with one another.

"And then it just popped up." Nayeon mumbled while showing her arm to Mina.

"And that isn't your hand writing." Momo whispered while looking down at the writing on her arm.

"Nope." Nayeon agreed. "Do you think...?" She gasped.

"But what are they? They're numbers. Not long enough to be a phone number..." Mina grabbed her arm, determined to figure it out. Nayeon shrugged her shoulders, taking her arm back before their teacher scolded them for not stretching.

"So are you inviting Sana to te recital this weekend?" Mina smiled at Momo as they set themselves up on the floor.

"I don't think she'll want to see me dance." Momo chuckled nervously. Mina shook her head at the girl. "You're inviting Chaeng?" Momo smirked.

"Of course." Mina laughed. "I would love for her to see me dance." She smiled. "Besides, she'll see it sooner or later anyway. Might as well be sooner." She winked. Momo nodded, looking over at the clock at the far wall. She wouldn't be able to hang out with Sana long enough to dance around the subject... Maybe she could just invite her to a practice to see how she would react... "What are you thinking about?" She asked quietly.

"Maybe I can invite Sana to a practice... See how she reacts..." Momo whispered.

"You know that's against the rules.. Practices are closed. She can't be here. The only time the public is even allowed to step foot on this campus is when there's a recital." She spoke in a hushed whisper, not wanting the whole class to hear them.

Sana stood at the bus stop, every day Momo would run out to greet her. Some days she would have her bag ready to go home, others, she would run back to the school for practice. Today, she saw her running towards her in leggings and a hoodie. She wrapped Sana in a hug, picking her up and twirling her in the air as she did so.

"I missed you all day." Sana giggled.

"I missed you too!" Momo smiled. Mina eventually caught up with her, meeting Chaeyoung at the bus stop.

"No bus?" She frowned.

"No, we have extra practice today. Recital is this weekend." Mina sighed, out of breath from running to catch up with her friend.

"Recital?" Sana looked down at Momo who still held her in the air. Momo let out a small breath, setting her down on the floor gently. "Is that why you didn't want to meet my parents?" She frowned.

"Yeah... Did you want to come? It's the one time the school is open to the public..." Momo shrugged. Sana smiled, nodding her head as she buried her head in Momo's chest.

"I would love to!" She squealed.

The weekend came faster than Momo had liked. Her family was in the audience, along with her soulmate and her parents. She couldn't help but feel extremely nervous, her heart pounding in her chest as she paced in the wings.

"Calm down. You're going to sweat through your outfit." Nayeon chuckled while holding her still.

"I can't. I'm freaking out." Momo whispered, tilting her mic away from her mouth.

"Mina, Momo's freaking out." Nayeon motioned for their friend to join them.

"Hey, hey, it's going to be okay." Mina whispered. The two began to calm Momo down, talking her out of running away from the stage.

Once she was on the stage, dancing and singing with her friends, everything seemed to calm down. She couldn't see where Sana was, which made things a little better. When it came for intermission, she ran to the practice room, diving into her bag to check her phone.

Sana: you are doing great!
Sana: Ahh! You're all so talented!
Sana: I love it!

Momo smiled at the texts, sending a quick reply to her.

Momo: You're so supportive I don't deserve you ㅠㅠ

She set her phone back in her bag, running back to side stage, waiting for the intermission to be over.

When the recital was finally over, Momo hugged her friends, waving them goodbye as she met her own family. She smiled at her sister, hugging her tightly before her mom.

"You were great up there sweetheart." Her mother smiled at her.

"Thanks mom." Momo smiled. "Oh.. and my soulmate is here. I want you to meet her." She smiled.

"Is she now?" Her mother smiled. Momo took out her phone, attempting to locate Sana. After a few minutes they finally found each other and embraced each other tightly.

"Mom, this is Sana." Momo introduced. "Sana, this is my mom and my sister." She beamed.

"Pleasure to meet you." Sana smiled. "Oh! My parents are here too!" Sana gasped. She turned to look at her parents who had a small smile on their faces. "Mom, dad, this is Momo and her family."

"Hi!" Momo smiled at them.

"You are a very excellent dancer Momo." Sana's mother smiled at her. "What are the academic courses here?" She asked.

"Uh... Basic? I don't know..." She frowned at the question, not sure how to answer it. She had been in this type of school forever and had nothing to compare it to. "I... I don't know what other schools teach... So... I can't.." Momo struggled for the right words to explain it, but the parents nodded.

"We understand." Sana's father spoke calmly.

The parents talked among themselves, Sana and Momo talking with her sister away from them.

"She's great huh?" Hana chuckled at Sana.

"She's amazing!" Sana smiled. "All of them were really talented but I think Momo was the best."

"Stop. You're making me blush." Momo let out a nervous laugh.

"Good! I'm happy I can make you blush." Sana smiled while holding her hand. "If I can't do that then what's the point?" She winked.