"Right..."

"What's that breed that's like, pure white, with the pink skin?"

"Camarillo? Oh, it looks like someone's coming." He commented just before someone opened the door.

"We're ready for you now." A lady's voice stated. "Would you like me or your..." She paused. "Friend or family member to guide you?"

"Wow, friend or family member, took no risks with that one." I commented and Aaron chuckled. "I don't mind."

"Well I'm coming with you either way." Aaron stated.

"Okay, well it's not too far away." The lady chirped, seemingly taking a few steps out of the room.

I sighed before standing up, and felt Aaron's presence beside me.

"You going to be alright?" He asked and I smiled.

"Sure, but if you make me run into something you'll regret it." I warned.

"Don't worry, I would never do that."

I'm so nervous right now. I don't want to crash into anything in the hallway... I'm worried about how my eyes are doing. Ugggh I can't take this.

I jumped when Aaron grabbed my hand, and grit my teeth when he began to gently pull me in direction of the door.

Oh god oh god. It's so loud.

I tensed and raised my shoulders as the noise grew louder.

"So busy." I commented with a sigh.

"Don't worry, people steer clear of someone with bandages around their eyes."

"Some people are too busy to notice that kind of thing." I huffed and tensed up when he pulled me towards him.

I felt the whoosh of something passing right behind me and chewed on my lip.

"I'll keep them out of the way."

"You might not be able to react fast enough."

"We're nearly there." The woman reassured.

Hhhhhhhhhh.

I don't wanna dieee.

"Riley, you're digging in your nails...a lot." Aaron quietly complained.

"Oh my god, I'm sorry."

"It's fine, you should relax though, it's not like anyone's going to come hurtling down the hallway or something."

"...I guess so."

"There's a little ridge here." Aaron warned, and I slowed slightly.

"What do you mean..."

"Just half a step in front, just make a full step and you'll avoid it."

"Ugh I hate this." I complained, timidly stepping over whatever it was and bumping into him infront of me.

"Not that big of a step." He chuckled. "Come on, we're falling behind now."

He eventually slowed, and I heard a door opening to the side.

"Hello! Riley isn't it?" Someone called from inside the room, another woman.

"Uh huh..." I replied nervously.

"Are you wanting your companion to be in here as well?"

"Yeah..."

"Are you alright if I guide you to the seat?" She asked, and I nodded.

She reached out to touch me and I flinched.