When You Comfort Him

Start from the beginning

He was also giving the same expression and response to the others as well and soon after that, I noticed he's keeping his distance with us.

These turn of events made me worried and I want to do something about it because he's my boyfriend! I hate to see him sad!

"(Y/N), do you know what happen to Todoroki-kun?", Iida questioned as he faced me.

I raised a brow and Midoriya added,  "Iida and I wanted to have a chat with him like always but he didn't have the mood for it and stayed quiet. He's been like this since yesterday evening".

"Y-Yesterday evening?", I questioned.

They both nodded with sad expressions and Iida added, "Yes, we found him in a gloomy state at the boy's dorm hallway and looking at his phone".

My expression became a worried one and I don't seem to know how to comprehend this because I don't know what's on my dual-haired boyfriend's mind right now.

Is it Endeavor again? Or something else?

I can feel the thoughts of my head slowly becoming scrambled due to worry but I immediately shook my head.

"I...I really don't know what happen to him", I said and sighed, "But I'm positive that it doesn't have anything to do with us, I'm sure of it".

Midoriya and Iida only nodded with worried looks on their faces.

"Don't worry, I'm on the case here!", I added and smiled with reassurance, "I'm his girlfriend and a soon-to-be pro hero after all".

TIME SKIP (Brought you by Todoroki hugging two dogs - one is a pomeranian and the other is a beagle - Bakugou : "Grr, stop hugging me, Icy Hot!" | Todoroki : "Huh? Bakugou? I didn't know you're a dog-" | Bakugou : "S-Shut up! Blame that idiot who has this animal quirk!")

Our classes are finally dismissed and I did the best I could to approach Todoroki but little did I know, he was already gone inside the classroom after I fixed my things and finished chatting with one my friends.

Normally, he would patiently wait for me so we can go out together but looks like it didn't happen today.

This made my worry for him increase so I sighed but stayed positive.

I wanted to chase after him but I decided that I will confront him later so I can give him some space since he was not able to answer my questions / concerns.

So when evening came later on, he wasn't able to attend our class dinner which made the others questioned among themselves and even me.

I decided to contact him by calling him but didn't work.

So in the end, I sent him a text message regarding my concern for him :

"Shoto, I need to speak with you. Please, I'm worried about you"

But as expected, there was no reply so I sighed and decided to try again tomorrow morning and take him on a date since it's Sunday.

...

"I feel thirsty of a sudden..."

I woke up in the middle of the night since my mouth was dry all of a sudden.

I guess I should've drink something before bed like hot cocoa or a warm glass of milk.

Anyways, I got up from my bed in a half-asleep state and checked the clock.

"1...30. Oh, it's 1:30am", I said before yawning to myself, "So...*yawn*...early...I better go back to bed after I drink some fresh water".