When You and Him Celebrate Your One Year Anniversary (16K Followers Special)

Start from the beginning

Todoroki laughed quietly at my baffled and confused response which made him kiss my lips once more.

"You're showing your cuteness again", Todoroki whispered once more, "Anyways, I'll take you to our destination and hold on tight. I'm going full speed".

"Eh?"

TIME SKIP (Brought you by Todoroki shopping for "something" in the jewelry store - "Hmm, I wonder if this r*** will look good for my reader?" [Author : I'm sure you'll guess what "this" is, readers hehehehe :D)

After minutes of Todoroki carrying me towards our destination, he finally put a stop and gently dropped me on the ground.

"Okay, I'll take your hand now", Todoroki said and gently squeezed my hand, "Don't be afraid of taking a step, I'll lead you the way".

I nodded and almost chuckled since what he said just now sounded so poetic but still has that gentleman touch to it. That's Todoroki for you.

 I took a few steps forward which is thanks to Todoroki's gentle guidance and the air surrounding us is a bit cold. 

Are we still outside?

But I could've sworn I heard a sliding door open just a few moments ago.

"Here we are, my love"

He stopped his tracks there and decided to untie the blindfold from my face gently.

When I finally adjusted myself and see what he was planning, my eyes widened when I found myself at a gorgeous planetarium...wait, but it's a cafe?! 

"Wow, a planetarium and a cafe at the same time!", I commented and smiled like a little kid.

After observing, I was late realize that it's only the two of us in this huge room since there's a big cushion that is almost the same size as a bed for two people.

"I-Is this a private room or something?", I questioned and faced Todoroki.

He nodded and gently took my hand before so both of us could sit down on the big cushion for two which turns out to be very fluffy to sit on.

"Yes, my love. This is actually called a planetarium cafe and this room is new actually - this is the comfort theme. The original private room is just their regular theme with tables and chairs but this...we get a giant cushion for us to sit on and we can lay our backs with it too so we can relax", Todoroki said and showed me a brochure of the venue, "I booked this kind of private room since yesterday which took a while since there were a lot of people falling in line since this is getting popular lately".

I scanned the brochure of the planetarium and there's was something written there which said "Be mesmerized and have a good meal at our Andromeda Planetarium Cafe!".

"I see", I said and smiled but before I could say anything, I saw the food that was already been served by waiters who entered the room.

"Your meal has been served, Todoroki-san", the waiter said and bowed.

"Thank you very much. Here's a tip from me", Todoroki said and gave some yen to the waiter, who was really surprised but appreciated his kindness, before he would leave.

I smiled at Todoroki's act of kindness and suddenly, I can feel his arms wrapped around my waist.

"What do you think, my love?", Todoroki asked and nuzzled his nose against mine, "Is this place perfect for our one year anniversary?".

I giggled and cupped his face before returning the kiss.

"It is, I mean, this comfy private room is just what we both needed", I said before pouting, "Then again, I was suppose to surprise you for our anniversary".

He chuckled softly once more before booping the tip of my nose.

"I guess that means I beat you to it", Todoroki said and smirked before clapping his hands.

With that, the lights were all off and suddenly, the projection of the planetarium room lit up which showed the stars from a galaxy I'm not familiar with.

My eyes started to sparkle along with the stars I'm observing and I can feel myself smiling.

Then suddenly, the stars started to change it's patterns like it's making some sort of message and after a few seconds, the stars that arranged themselves spelled "Happy Anniversary to us, my love".

I can feel my eyes getting teary from this sight that I'm already covering my mouth while smiling.

"Oh my gosh, this is...I...", I said but soon after I became speechless.

My dual-haired boyfriend gently brushed my hair and kissed the top of my head before he would show me a cute (favorite flavor) cake that can be halved into four pieces with two candles.

"I love you so much, (Y/N). You mean the world to me and being with you for a year was an amazing experience and I don't want it to end", Todoroki said and ignited the candles with his fingers using his fire quirk.

The tears forming on the corners of my eyes finally flow down my cheeks and the smile on my face wouldn't stop forming.

"I love you too, Todoroki. Being with you really is an amazing experience of all my life", I said and held the cake with him, "Thank you for entering my life".

He smiled affectionately and at the same time, both of us blew the candles together.

"Oh, yeah. My gift!", I said and got something from my bag which was prepared a few hours ago.

I brought out a box with excitement which Todoroki find it so adorable and once I presented it to him, I giggled.

"Tada! I made this myself", I said and smiled brightly, "It...took me a week to finish it".

He gently kissed my lips before he would open the box carefully with his fingertips.

When he did, it turned out to be a handmade book about our love story and yes, the contents were handwritten.

"Wow...", Todoroki said and flipped through the pages, "You wrote all of this yourself?".

I nodded and started to blush before smiling like a dork.

"Yeah, I thought of this ever since we visited the fiction section from the bookstore together before", I said and twiddled my thumbs, "It made me inspired to write a story about us so-"

I stopped talking again when he kissed my lips once more and he leaned his forehead against mine.

"I love it", Todoroki commented before hugging me close, "I'll definitely cherish this and read it when I'm down or lonely".

I smiled at his comment and hugged him back gently.

"As for me...", Todoroki said and let go before he would show me a box, a half red and white velvet box.

I smiled and gently took the box from his hand.

I gently opened the box and it revealed a bracelet with a ice, fire and crystal charms.

"Wow, it's beautiful", I commented and took it out before I put it on but-

"Let me", Todoroki insisted before he would help me but on the charm bracelet.

Once it's done, I admired it with a smile on my face and cupped his face.

"Thank you so much for this", I said and looked at the bracelet once more, "Wearing this makes me remind myself that...we'll always be together".

He smiled shyly at my comment and cupped my face too.

"That's because we will be together always, my love"