chapter seventy-three: first case

A/N: Heyy, haven't posted in a while, because there was a virus in my internet server or something. A friend of mine fixed it today, so here is a new chapter. Hope you like it :D

Michelle’s point of view

“Okay, what do we know about the victims?” Hotch asked.

“The first victim is John Welsher, he’s 34 year old, lawyer, married to Lily Welsher, has 7-year-old twins. He has a clean record, only has an unpaid parking ticket from two weeks ago.” JJ said.

“Victim number two is Wendy Sheldorh, she’s 29 year old, an art teacher at a Las Vegas high school, has a boyfriend, her family has been contacted, but they live in New York, so they’re on their way. She has a criminal record for drug abuse and violence.” Spencer said next. I started at the third victim.

“The third one is Molly Trevlon, 17 years old, history student here, has a boyfriend, and wow… She already has a criminal record. Violence, robbery and arson. That’s… soon…” I said. They’ve probably seen a lot of teens with criminal records before, but I didn’t.

“And there’s nothing that connects them?” Hotch asked.

“No, not yet, but Garcia is still checking.”

“Maybe we should question the people where the bodies were dumped. It could be that the dump sites are the connection.” I said. Everyone except Spencer stared at me.

“What?” I said.

“That’s actually quite a good idea, Michelle.” Morgan said.

“Morgan and JJ, you are going to talk to Molly’s best friend Kayla. Rossi and Reid, you are going to question Harold Davidson. Prentiss and I are going to see Mrs. Pardsy.” Hotch said. While everyone stood up, Hotch walked towards me.

“Hey, I heard you wanted to be a profiler in the future, and since you are already helping with the case, maybe you would like to watch Morgan and JJ talk to the victim’s best friend.”

“Yes, I would like that. Thank you, sit.” I said.

An hour later, Morgan, JJ, Kayla and I were sitting in a talking room.

“Hello Kayla, I’m agent Jareau and this is agent Morgan. We would like to ask you some questions ab-” JJ was interrupted.

“Who are you?” Kayla asked me.

“I’m Michelle, I’m…” I didn’t know what I was in this case exactly.

“She’s a junior agent.” Morgan saved me.

“Kayla, we would like to ask you some questions about your best friend Molly, if that’s okay?” Kayla nodded.

“What was she like?”

“Well, uhmm… She wasn’t the sweetest or kindest person in the world, but she was always there for me. I knew her since we were 11 years old…” A tear dropped on her t-shirt.

“Did you notice and change in her behavior lately?”

“No. Oh wait… I think so. Lately she was being more secretive. Like she was hiding something. My boyfriend was acting weird too, but it’s my birthday soon, so I thought they were just planning a gift or party or something.”

“Did other friends of you act weird or more secretive at that time?” I asked. Morgan looked surprised at me.

“No, only Molly and Bradley. Why?”

“Nothing, just wondering.” I said.

“Do you think she might have known these people? Or do you recognize any of them?” Morgan showed her pictures of the other victims and the people who lived at the dumpsites.

“No, why?”

“These two were murdered the same way as Molly, and these were the owners of the locations where they were found. We are still trying to find a connection.” JJ explained. After a few more questions, the interview was done. “Thank you for your time. If you remember anything that might be useful, just give us a call. Even the smallest things can help an investigation.”

A/N: Heyy. Currently I've been a bit stuck with writing. I've already skipped a part, so I could continue, but lately I don't have lots of energy left. Also I got an idea for a new story, which I just started. I might place it here, but I'm not sure. It isn't a fanfiction, but it's fiction. 

I also have a question for you guys. This story started as a fanfiction, but I think it is more a "normal" fiction book than just a fan story. If I changed the names of the BAU team, no one would know it is criminal minds related. Because of this, I think that I might send it to a publisher when I'm finished. Do you guys think it is good enough to be published as a book? And would you buy it? It will have slight changes, such as longer and less chapters.

I hope you liked it :D

bye xxx