chapter thirty-seven: not just in my dreams anymore

A/N: Heyy, I thought I should post a new chapter, since yesterdays chapter had the same events as the one before, but through a different point of view. So... I hope you like it :D

Michelle’s point of view

I woke up from a dream about River. It was 6:47 AM, almost time to get up and get ready for work (and with work, I mean hanging with Garcia). Spencer was still asleep. I closed my eyes and thought about yesterday. River is my boyfriend! For real, not just in my dreams anymore. We kissed!

I heard the alarm clock and Spencer woke up.

“Goodmorning Spence!” I said, full of energy.

“Morning Michelle” he said back sleepily. He got out of bed and took a shower, while I called Katheryn.

“Hi Michelle, how was your date?” she asked.

“It was so awesome! River is my BOYFRIEND!!! WE KISSED!!!” I said loudly.

“O my gosh, who started the kiss?” she asked.

“He did! But I didn’t know how to kiss, because this was my first kiss.”

“How cute. I will give you some tips,” she said, “First-”

“Whoah… not through the phone.” I said. “What are your plans for tomorrow?”

“Well, school ends at 3:00 PM and I have nothing else that afternoon. My place or your place?” she asked.

“You can come to my house, help me decorate my new room. Spencer got free tomorrow so I will be here.” I said.

“Can you text me the address?”

“Off course. See you tomorrow!”

A/N: What did you think of it? I hope you liked it :D

bye xxx