chapter twenty-six: can't sleep

A/N: Heyy, here is chapter 26. The date is coming soon...

I hope you like it :D

Michelle’s point of view

It was 10:11 PM, and I was tired. Spencer was still reading, so I went to the bathroom and dressed myself for tonight.

“Spence, I’m going to sleep. Are you planning on sleeping as well or do I have to tell Garcia you’re addicted to the Hunger Games?” I joked.

“I’m not tired yet. I’ll come when I am.” He said.

“Okay, goodnight than.” I said.

“Goodnight Michelle.” He said. I lay down and thought about tomorrow. About River, the beach, watching a sunset. I was daydreaming (sort of), until I felt the warmth of Spencer next to me. I turned my head to the clock, 11:11 PM. My mother told me that when you see double numbers on a digital clock, you can do a wish. I wished that River would become my boyfriend.

“Tired already?” I said sarcastically.

“I thought you were already asleep.” He said.

“Nope, because I can’t sleep.”

“Why not?” he asked a little worried.

“Because I’m nervous for tomorrow. What if River doesn’t like me the way I like him? We are best friends for two years and I don’t want to ruin our friendship.” I began to worry. What if he thinks I just asked him as a friend.

“Spence, have you ever been on a date?” I asked.

“Yes. For my 24th birthday, Gideon gave me tickets for a football match. He knew I liked JJ and he knew she was a huge Redskins fan. So I asked her if she had time to go to the match with me and she said yes. But it was more like friends hanging out than being on a date.” He said. What if that happens to me too?

“I’m just hoping everything goes well.” I said.

“Try to get some sleep, okay?” he advised me.

“Okay.” I just answered.

“Goodnight Michelle.”

“Goodnight Spence.”

A/N: Heyy, what do you think of my story so far? Comment, so I can try to improve it.

I hope you liked it :D

bye xxx