chapter eighteen: interests

A/N: Heyy, I hope you like this chapter :D

Spencer’s point of view

I saw the guiltiness on her face when she apologized. Now I felt sorry.

“You don’t have to be sorry.” I said.

“How are we going to survive this?” she said with a smile.

“What?” I didn’t know what she meant.

“This. We know each other for 10 days and we already fought 3 times.” She laughed, although she was right. And the fights were from the last couple days.

“Maybe we see each other too often.” I said. It sounded weird, because it were only 10 days, but I was with her almost everytime. When I brought her to the office, she was with Garcia, but I would check her every 30 minutes.

“I think it’s good for you to hang out with friends. What is your favorite subject? Where do you like to talk about?” I asked.

“The Hunger Games, Josh Hutcherson, One Direction” she said without even thinking.

“The Hunger Games, I don’t know what that is. Josh Hutcherson is a male. One Direction is a boyband. But I only know that because Garcia is a huge fan. See, you can’t talk to me about the stuff you like. And that’s normal, because there’s a 14 year age difference between us, and I’m weird.” I said.

“You’re not weirder than I am.” She said with a smile.

“But I’ll tell you, the Hunger Games is a book series which is made into movies. Josh Hutcherson is an actor. He plays in the Hunger Games and other films.” She said.

“Where’s the Hunger Games about?” I asked, curious about her interests. And hey… they are books.

“I’ll tell you another time. It’s a long story and I’m tired.” She said while she yawned.

A/N: Hey, sorry to introduce one of my other fandoms. I hope you liked this chapter :D