chapter seventy: advice given

A/N: Heyy, new chapter! Chapter seventy already, wow! Never thought I would write this much, or that I would be still writing this. I hope that one day I will finish it, haha! I'm curious to season 10, I read somewhere that they will bring Reid's drug addicition back or something else bad... Please just leave him for one season, let him have a little happiness... Sorry for my rambling... I hope you like the chapter :D

Spencer’s point of view            

“I need some advice…” I said.

“About what?” JJ asked.

“Well, uhm… I need help with Michelle’s depression. Prentiss, I know that you don’t have children, and JJ, I know Henry isn’t a teenager yet, but you two are woman, so do you have any motherly advice or help? Because I don’t know if I can handle this on my own.” I had tears in my eyes. I cared so much about her. If I couldn’t help her enough, they may take her away.

“Uhm… What are the problems that you’re going through?” Prentiss asked.  I sighed.

“She has nightmares about her boyfriend dying in front of her, she tried to commit suicide once by cutting her wrists and I think she has suicidal thoughts.”

“Wow… I don’t think motherly advice would be enough. Is she seeing a therapist or psychologist?” JJ asked.

“Yes, but we only have had the introduction so far.”

“I think you just have to let the therapy do its work and in the meantime, just be there for her. Listen to her when she wants to talk. If she doesn’t, don’t push it. Give her a hug if necessary. If she wants to cry, let her cry. This basically works in almost every child or teen emotional situation, but I think you got that under control already.” JJ said.

“Keep her busy. Plan fun things to do, make her find a new hobby… something to distract her mind. If necessary, get her addicted to a teenage TV-show, movie, book series, boyband, that sort of teen stuff.” Prentiss advised with a smile.

“Any suggestions? On the teenage stuff?”

“You should ask Garcia. She is more into that kind of things than us.” JJ suggested.

“Okay, I will ask her about it tomorrow. Thank you so much for the help. Oh, and uhm, can I stay here for a couple more minutes? I told Michelle that I would go to Morgan so she could have the privacy to call her best friend.” I asked.

“Maybe you should go check on her. You said she had suicidal thoughts. She’s all alone in that room right n-” Prentiss said. But before she could finish her sentence, I ran out of the room and into my own. Michelle sat on the bed, staring at the floor. When I closed the door, she looked at me. Her eyes were soaked in tears.

“Heyy, what’s wrong?” I asked when I walked over to the bed.

“Nothing. It’s just… When Kat hung up I started thinking, and thinking, and thinking, and thinking… I wish River was here…” As soon as I sat on the bed, she started crying against my shoulder. I pulled her into a hug.

“Shhh… It’s okay… It’s okay…”

A/N: what did you think of it? I hope you liked it :D

bye xxx