chapter seventy-eight: nice, intelligent, a little crazy...

A/N: Heyy everyone, did you miss me? I'm so sorry for neglecting this story for over five months, but I'm going through a hard time rn in life. I did my finals, so schools not in the way right now, but mentally I have a lot to deal with. Over the past five months I've dealt with selfharm, suicidal friends, my best friend who is battling cancer, I've lost a friend due to some silly argument, discovered I'm not straight, been almost institutionalized and more. I hope you all will understand that that has been the reason why I hadn't been on wattpad for so long. Also I have a bit of a writers block with this story, it is slowly coming to an end and I don't want it to end. I've started writing this story 2 years ago. I have been writing some other (non-criminal minds) stuff that I'm gonna post here, so that you still have things to read from me. I hope that soon I'll recover from my writers block and my mental issues and I hope that you'll forgive me for this crappy chapter. I hope I soon have more to post. Enjoy :D

Michelle's point of view

I was in the room with Rossi and Spencer, while the others were interviewing the persons who the victims cheated with.

"How did the victims die?" I asked Rossi.

"They had an arrow in their heart." he said.

"I mean, were they dead immediately, did they bleed to death, was there some kind of poison in the tip of the arrow... That kind of information." I said. The look Rossi gave to Spencer said: you did choose a weird one.

"Well... There is no indication of the use of poison, but I don't know whether they were dead immediately or after bleeding to death." he explained.

"Can I see the autopsy report?" I asked.

"Here you go, have fun." Rossi said sarcastically before he walked away. I started reading it, but after a few minutes I felt someone staring at me. I looked up to see that it was Spencer. I raised my eyebrow, asking for an explanation.

"I was just thinking. You are a lot like me when I was younger. When I started to work here, everything seemed fascinating and I was interested in every part of the case. People treated me the same way as you now. Well sort of, since they got used to me a little." he said with a smile.

"I'm just a curious kid." I said with a blush.

"By the way, what else can we do on this case? We already gave the profile to the police, so do we just wait till the police catch him?"

"Nope. Right now we're working on more information that could lead us directly to our unsub. Then we or the police catch him." he said.

"Can I help with something?" I asked.

"You don't have to, you've already done enough in this case."

"What are we going to do after the case ends? Are we still going to visit your mom?" I asked, bored because I couldn't help on the case and knew nothing else to do.

"Yes, we are. After the case ends we sleep one more night in the hotel, the next day we'll visit my mom in the morning." Spencer answered.

"How is she?" I knew from Garcia that Spencer didn't like to talk about it, but curiosity took over.

"Nice, intelligent, a little crazy..."

"You just described both of us." I smiled. He gave a weak smile back. "Yeah, my mom is just like me. She taught me almost everything I know."

"She sounds wonderful." I said. I was still curious about her, but Spence didn't seem to want to talk about her, so I guess I had to wait until we catch the unsub. I just hoped she'd like me.

"She is..."

A/N: as I said earlier, forgive me for this crappy and short chapter. I hope y'all still love me XD

BTW, I read all of your comments. Once in a while, I read them all again and comment on them. I really love you all.

bye xxx