chapter thirty: preparing for the date

A/N: heyy, a new chapter today. It's chapter thirty already, I never thought I would get this far. The date is coming very soon, so I hope you like it :D

Spencer’s point of view

I’m nervous. I didn’t want to let go of Michelle, but tonight, I had to. After we had an early dinner at 5:00 PM, she went to the bathroom. It was 6:14 and she was still in there.

“Michelle, are you okay?” I asked. I was worried, because I didn’t hear any sounds anymore. I opened the door and saw Michelle. She sat on the floor, her head between her knew, sobbing.

“What’s wrong?” I asked with a worried expression.

“Everything. My hair won’t curl the way I want it to be, I can’t find my mascara, I have a huge pimple on my head, there’s a hole on the side of my dress, I look ugly-” I cut her off.

“Michelle, you are beautiful. Why can’t you see that? Your hair looks beautiful, your dress looks fine, and you don’t need any make-up, because you already look beautiful without it. And if River can’t see that, than he isn’t worth it.” I said.

“You don’t understand it. This date has to be perfect, otherwise it ruins our friendship. I wish I hadn’t asked him.” She sobbed. I didn’t know what to say.

“Should I call Garcia for help? Because I don’t think I can help you with this.” I said. She nodded. I walked out of the bathroom to pick up my cell phone from the table and dialed Garcia’s number.

“Hey Garcia, I need your help. Well… actually, Michelle needs your help.” I said.

“What’s wrong? Did River cancel the date? Because if he did, I will hack his computer and do something.” She said threatening.

“No, he didn’t cancel the date. Michelle is very nervous and I think she needs advise… from a woman.” I said ashamed. I never had to deal with this kind of problems.

“Were is she?” Garcia asked.

“On the bathroom floor, sobbing with her head between her knees. I will give her the phone.” I told Garcia. After I handed my phone to Michelle, she immediately started talking. I walked to the couch and turned on the TV. On the news was an update on the murders I was this morning. The two girls weren’t the only victims. There were also two boys murdered, one was 16, the other 18. I looked at the pictures of the girls. Similar looks, length, age. But than the boys. One was blond, the other had dark hair. One was 5”7 feet, the other 6” feet. And there was an age difference of two years. But somehow, I thought these murders were connected.

I looked at the clock. 6:45 PM.

“Michelle, I don’t want to stress you, but River will come by in 15 minutes.” I told her. I heard some noises, but then she opened the door.

“Wow… Michelle, you look beautiful!” Her brown hair fell in long curls over her shoulders, her dress waved a little from the wind coming through the window, her eyes looked so pretty, they sparkled. She had a little pink blush on her cheeks, which looked adorable. And her shinny lips- WOW… I need to stop thinking like this. She is going on a date and all I do is staring at her lips. I didn’t act like an overprotecting father, this was more than that.

“Uhm… Do you have everything?” I asked to break the silence.

“I think so. I have my smart phone, some money, lip balm… I don’t know what else I need.” She said nervous.

“If there is anything, even if it is something small, call me, okay?” I said nervous.

“I will, Spence.” She said. Then I heard the doorbell.

A/N: Since this is already chapter thirty, I want to ask you something. What is your favorite chapter so far? I'm curious. Comment, because than I can see what you like to read.

I hope you liked it :D

bye xxx