chapter twenty-nine: shopping dresses

A/N: heyy, I'm getting closer to Michelle's date. I hope you like it :D

Michelle’s point of view

It was 1:10 PM, time to pick up Kat. Garcia drove to Katheryn’s house and we got there in time. She sat on the back seat next to me.

“Kat, this is Penelope Garcia, a co-worker from Spencer. Garcia, this is Katheryn, my best friend.” I said.

We drove to the mall while singing One Direction songs, because Katheryn is a huge Directioner. Garcia and I just like their songs. When we got there, Garcia asked:

“Hey, can I join you to the mall? I need a dress too and I don’t have any time the rest of the week.” I looked at Katheryn to see if she was okay with it. She nodded.

“Sure. Why do you need a dress?” I asked.

“I showed you a picture of my boyfriend, right? Well… I have a date Friday.” She said excited.

“Did Kevin ask you?” I asked. She nodded. We walked into a shop full of dresses.

“What kind of dress do you want?” Katheryn asked.

“Well… I’m going to the beach, so a thin fabric. Maybe something blue?”

After I tried on 57 dresses in 8 different shops the last two hours, I finally found the perfect dress. it was sea blue, strapless, with a half see-through fabric from my waist till my feet. It was $69, and I only had $50 with me, but luckily Garcia paid for the rest.

“Thank you so much Garcia! I will pay you back, I promise.”

“You don’t have to. Thanks to you I have found the perfect dress.” she said. Her dress was purple with golden details. Katheryn had also found something: a pair of white denim jeans, a light blue crop top and some accessories. It was time to go home now, because I have to prepare for my date. I’m so nervous…

A/N: What do you think so far? Comment, so I can improve my story.

I hope you liked it :D

bye xxx