chapter twenty-eight: asking JJ

A/N: Heyy, sorry for not posting for so long. I've been busy with school, and it sucks all the energy out of me. I've been writing less, because most of the time I am too tired to write, or I don't have any inspiration. I will not stop with writing and posting, but I don't know how often I can post a new chapter. Sorry for that.

I hope you like it :D

Michelle’s point of view

When I finished breakfast, Spencer drove me to his work and brought me to Garcia.

“Hey sunshine. Ready for your date?” she asked.

“Not entirely. I still need to find a dress today.” I said. What if I couldn’t find one?

“Hey… How do you know about me having a date?” I asked.

“Reid told me.”

“Nice…”

“How did you ask River?” she asked curious.

“How much did Spence tell you?” I said annoyed.

“Only that you have date with River and that you don’t have a dress yet. But how did you ask him?”

“I said: ‘Would you like to go to the beach with me? Just the two of us.’ And he said yes.” I felt so happy just thinking about it. Just the thought of a date with him made me smile.

We talked a little, but then Garcia got a call from Morgan to search some information, so she had to work. I was listening to Rascal Flatts on my iPhone, when I got a message.

Katheryn: hey how late r u gonna pick me up?

Michelle: at 1:30 PM

Katheryn: OK, c u there

It kind of annoyed me that Katheryn used text language. I looked at the clock. 11:45 AM. 435 minutes before River is going to pick me up. Way to long, I thought. I walked out of Garcia’s tech room, and saw JJ sitting at her desk.

“JJ, can I ask you something?” I asked.

“Yea sure.” She said.

“What do girls talk about on a first date?” I asked awkwardly.

“Hu?” she said. I knew it was a weird question.

“I have a date today and I don’t know what to talk about. And it’s kind of weird because we have been best friends for two years now.” I didn’t know why I told this to JJ, but I thought she could help me.

“What do you normally talk about with him?”

“Just school and stuff. But normally we are with more people.” I said. I think we have never spent more than five minutes together without other people, besides when we had met.

“You can ask him what you’ve missed at school. Once the ice is broken, it will go easy.” The phone rang.

“Sorry, I have to take it.” She apologized.

“Thanks for the help.” I said.

“You’re welcome.”

A/N: What do you think of it? I hope you liked it :D

bye xxx