chapter nineteen: Spencer's nightmare

A/N: heyy, sorry for not updating a few days, I've been busy. But here is a new chapter. I hope you like it :D

Michelle’s point of view

I woke up at 5:23 AM in the morning. It’s so early, but I didn’t had any nightmares last night. I tried to sleep again, because it was Sunday. Spencer had a day off and the alarm clock would go off at 9:00 AM. I slept again, until I woke up from Spencer. He almost jumped out of sleep.

“Spencer, are you okay?” I asked worried.

“Yeah… it was just a nightmare.”

“Nice, when I don’t have any nightmares, you have them.” I said with a smile.

“You didn’t have any? That’s great!” he said, like he was proud of me. I nodded.

“Where was your nightmare about?” I asked.

“About you… well, losing you. You were with Katheryn, but you were both murdered” he said sad.

“That won’t happen Spencer.” Now I tried to relax him.

“I know, but it looked so real. It scared the hell out of me.” He said. I looked at the alarm clock. It was 8:59 AM.

“Spence, it’s almost time to get up.” I said. I stepped out of bed and took a shower. I chose a pretty dress and high heels, because we were going to do a photo shoot. I did my make-up and fixed my hair. I ate my cereals with Spencer before I chose three other outfits to bring and I put them in a bag.

“Spencer, are you ready?” I said while walking to the door.

A/N: Next chapter will be Spencer's point of view, and I will write his nightmare. I hope you like it :D